Ford Automobiles Forum banner

MM-08 (and it was sunny lol!)

2K views 44 replies 16 participants last post by  Fred22 
#1 ·
Right guys, here's a few from me. They're no oil paintings as I took them on the phone lol!

Attachments

See less See more
#2 ·

Attachments

#4 ·

Attachments

#6 ·

Attachments

#7 ·

Attachments

#8 ·

Attachments

#9 ·

Attachments

#10 ·

Attachments

#12 ·
nice pics there Andy - and good to see you again :L

I am hoping someone with a Wide-Angle lens got a shot of all the cars in one, not sure it would have been possible though

fantastic turnout of Mondy's and other Ford, some lovely older cars there too

#13 ·
nice pics there, mate.... good to see you finally...

#14 ·
fordcrazy said:
bloody ace considering they are phone taken nice shots matey

kev
Aye, it does ok Kev, pity I forgot the proper one (along wi other things lol)...

A real shame you couldn't make it up there mate, was lookin forward to seein yer again as well as meeing the CF2...

#15 ·
merchliza said:
...and good to finally meet you Merch, you've done a helluva job on that motor of yours, looks the biz :L :L :L

#16 ·
Cockney7 said:

I am hoping someone with a Wide-Angle lens got a shot of all the cars in one, not sure it would have been possible though

Was great to see you again Norm, did your car get re-assembled on time for the drive home :ponder: ... And it was SUNNY, so not a tutu in sight lol :whistling:

#17 ·
DC said:
i was a bit shocked when i see the first pic then realised what you had done.
bumper looked good with the intake trumpet behind the mesh.
nice pics andy
Thanks mate :)

The first piccie was taken just over 24hrs ago when me and Percy Winehouse were still wrestling with the new front end... A BIG thanks to Phil for doing the job fitting it as I'd have no clues... can only strip bits off them mostly lmao!

Attachments

#18 ·
MScotts said:
Cockney7 said:

Was great to see you again Norm, did your car get re-assembled on time for the drive home :ponder: ... And it was SUNNY, so not a tutu in sight lol :whistling:
yeah, was easy once I had the tools to do it :stir:

yeah - I was doing Sun dances all bloody week. Weird how its never worked before :}

#20 ·
DC said:
.....am i going mad :confused: i could have sworn the st badge wasnt on it when you showed me the bumper
No, no more than is normality lol, after a quick scrub I broke out me nice new badge from the Ford dealer.... £11.98 ffs!

#21 ·
cool photos

who is the owner of the black st EA55 MM0

#23 · (Edited by Moderator)
MScotts said:
merchliza said:
...and good to finally meet you Merch, you've done a helluva job on that motor of yours, looks the biz :L :L :L
thanks, mate...but it's nothing compared to all of the cars out there....

#24 ·
kingkong said:
cool photos

i saw the owner, but i don't know his name...but the car looks great.... fully detailed as well....just like yours kong....

#25 ·
merchliza said:
kingkong said:
cool photos

i saw the owner, but i don't know his name...but the car looks great.... fully detailed as well....just like yours kong....
yep nice car, spoke to him a bit friendly guy just wondering who he was im no good at remembering names

#26 ·
kingkong said:
merchliza said:
kingkong said:
cool photos

yep nice car, spoke to him a bit friendly guy just wondering who he was im no good at remembering names
i did want to have a chat with him, but he's way to busy polishing his car when i saw him....

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.