PS3 Network Names - Off-Topic - TalkFord.com

TalkFord.com uses cookies. Read the Privacy Policy for more info. To remove this message, please click the button to the right:    I accept the use of cookies

TalkFord Gold Members Don't See Adverts! Subscribe Today To Hide This Advert!

Photo

PS3 Network Names

• Please log in to reply
69 replies to this topic

#1 DavePage

DavePage

Man in a Jag

• Members
  • 15051 posts

Posted 19 November 2007 - 12:48 PM

We've had the XBox 360 ones, but what about the online ID's for the PS3 owners on the Playstation Network. I'll start:-

[color:red]DaveP75[/color]
Jaguar X-Type 2.0D SE Estate - Winter Gold
Kit includes Champagne Leather, Touch-screen Nav with Bluetooth Phone and 6-Disc Changer.
- garage entry to come when its been added to the list

Mondeo
TDDi Ghia (Sold 6/12/2008) - Hyundai Accent 1.3 (to be replaced)

[b]Dave P 'mostly' Rock Show
off air
[b]Click Here to listen when broadcasting

#2 steveo

steveo

MEG Sergeant

• Members
  • 2146 posts

Posted 19 November 2007 - 03:39 PM

im [color:red]thecbr[/color]

2005 black 1.8 lx and glad to be back.

#3 DavePage

DavePage

Man in a Jag

• Members
  • 15051 posts

Posted 19 November 2007 - 04:04 PM

Cool, Ill send you a hello later when I can get to the PS3 :)
Kit includes Champagne Leather, Touch-screen Nav with Bluetooth Phone and 6-Disc Changer.

Mondeo

off air

#4 GingaGizmo

GingaGizmo

Back in England.......

• Lifetime Gold Member
  • 18698 posts
  • Vehicle Driven:B8 Audi A4 TDi SE

Posted 19 November 2007 - 06:43 PM

Moved to entertainment with the xbox live names and stickied :L
Live life like a dog. If you can't eat it or hump it, pi$$ on it an walk away.

#5 steveo

steveo

MEG Sergeant

• Members
  • 2146 posts

Posted 20 November 2007 - 03:53 PM

good night last night dave. 3-3 was it lol. o and thanks for landing on me head a few times :}

#6 DavePage

DavePage

Man in a Jag

• Members
  • 15051 posts

Posted 20 November 2007 - 03:59 PM

I thought it was 4-3 actually Steve, but who's counting :whistling:

The first race was funny cause I just drove straight into the barrier cause I was using the right analogue stick to look across at what you were doing :} Had some really bad games though where I just kept crashing, and a couple of crackers where I just took every corner spot on.

We will need to get some more online games going - pity you dont have Fifa08 cause that would be a right laugh with Liverpool against United. The only other game I have is Ridge Racer 7 (which looks awesome at 1080p) which I also have to start playing to practise (thats online too :) )

Mondeo

off air

#7 steveo

steveo

MEG Sergeant

• Members
  • 2146 posts

Posted 20 November 2007 - 04:04 PM

lol yeh mate it was great. ok i'll give you the 4-3 then. yeh the only other games i got is F1 and colin mcrae dirt. but we will have tro get a few more and a few more meggers in there too hopefully. i was so slow on the emails cos i didnt have a usb keyboard in and was useing the pad and well,it took forever.
on the liverpool v man u well i aint saying nothing :} i might have to get that now after you throwing down the guanlet :}
awsome graphices though i got to admit.

#8 DavePage

DavePage

Man in a Jag

• Members
  • 15051 posts

Posted 20 November 2007 - 06:05 PM

I got the demo downloaded of the Colin McRae Dirt and the graphics seem very good on it, but didnt take me long to completely kill the car on it.

The Fifa thing, I managed to get Fifa08 from Amazon for £25, but the price is up and down on all the different sites. If you are going to get it shop around to see how cheap you can get it for, but its a very good game. I downloaded the Pro Evo 2008 Demo and its shocking - total crap, no wonder it gets slated.

Back to Motorstorm - I forgot to mention when I first loaded it up last night it downloaded a massive update which added a time trial bit to the game. You probably had this too but it took bloody ages to download it - at least you know the games keep themselves upto date with patches and extra bits though :L

Oh - and you may have already noticed but System Software 2.01 was released earlier today so expect a notice to update it when you are next on if not already happened.

Anyhoo, to keep this nice and Tidy, below is the list of PSN ID's

DavePage - DaveP75
SteveO - thecbr

Mondeo

off air

#9 claphd1

claphd1

Soldier of Fortune

• Members
  • 1806 posts

Posted 21 November 2007 - 08:31 AM

Oooh, oooh. What online games you guys got?
I'm Arryscoopus on PS3 and can play online :

Mortal Kombat II
Resistance : FOM
FIFA 08
Tekken Dark Ressurrection
Warhawk

ST200 LTD Edition.
Pics of my car and stuff in My Garage

:ph34r:

#10 DavePage

DavePage

Man in a Jag

• Members
  • 15051 posts

Posted 21 November 2007 - 03:20 PM

OOh - a Fifa08 opponenet :) I'll add you on to my Friends List later. I'm really crap at the minute on it cause I haven't really played it much, but its a cracking game. The games I have are Fifa08, RidgeRacer7 and Motorstorm. SteveO has Motorstorm, Formula 1 and Colin McRae Dirt.

Im waiting for WipeoutHD to appear on the Store which should be before Christmas as thats gonna be very good in HD, and should be bloody brilliant online. Probably gonna be very hard if you have to use the motion sensors too. I was gonna get Tekken DR Online, but whats stopped me is its kindof gone up in price. You could have got it without the online for about £8, and then the online upgrade was about £3.50 - but now thats been replaced with the all in one pack thats £15 - so its gone up in price. I guess at some point they will release a new one anyway so will probably wait for that as I have a few Tekken Games from the PS1 and PS2 anyway.

Heres an update of the list:-

DavePage - DaveP75
SteveO - thecbr
claphd1 - Arryscoopus

Mondeo

off air

9 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 9 guests, 0 anonymous users