My thread has gone - PLEASE READ - Members Ebay Links - TalkFord.com

TalkFord.com uses cookies. Read the Privacy Policy for more info. To remove this message, please click the button to the right:    I accept the use of cookies

TalkFord Gold Members Don't See Adverts! Subscribe Today To Hide This Advert!

News Feed (View All Updates)

Photo

My thread has gone - PLEASE READ

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
No replies to this topic

#1 GingaGizmo

GingaGizmo

Back in England.......

• Lifetime Gold Member
  • 18698 posts

Posted 05 October 2007 - 09:18 PM

If you have created a thread and can't find it at a later date, it has more than likely been moved.

There are 2 main reasons for this which are:

1. It is in the wrong place

2. The content of the post is inapropriate or breaks site rules.

For new members there are allowances made by leaving 'markers' to redirect you to the new location of the thread. These have been left for most threads that were moved but as there are a lot of these markers around the site now, they will only be used to help our newer members that may not know the site as well.

If you create a thread and then can't find it, before creating a new thread to have a rant that you can't find it, follow these simple instructions on how to find your thread:

1. Go into your user profile, the easiest way to do this is to find a thread you have posted on and then click on your username.

2. Click on either the 'Find posts by user' or 'Find topics by user' and then search for the thread you created.

If you still can't see the thread you created, then it will have been removed from the general forum area (or moved to the gold area which is not visible to non gold members).
Live life like a dog. If you can't eat it or hump it, pi$$ on it an walk away.