Ford SMAX Code: U0155 Fault - No Accelarator And Cuts Out - Cluster Fault - Ford S-Max Forum - TalkFord.com

TalkFord.com uses cookies. Read the Privacy Policy for more info. To remove this message, please click the button to the right:    I accept the use of cookies

TalkFord Gold Members Don't See Adverts! Subscribe Today To Hide This Advert!

Photo

Ford SMAX Code: U0155 Fault - No Accelarator And Cuts Out - Cluster Fault

• Please log in to reply
No replies to this topic

#1 Cyber_killer

Cyber_killer

Advanced Member

• Members
  • 45 posts

Posted 04 May 2021 - 12:08 AM

Hi, I recently purchased a 2008 Ford Smax and it has an unusual fault. Sometimes when I start it the accellerator doesn't work, when i turn it off and on again it can cut out, then start it again and its fine. Its done it quite a few times now and im worried incase it breaks down 1f641.png The previous owner has replaced the battery and i suspect he knew about the fault. I have had the codes read and it comes up with this error - Code: U0155 - Lost Communication With Instrument Panel Cluster (IPC) Control Module. When I have googled it, it comes with faults with the clocks?
I have read about the dry solder joints on ford focus's - is this an issue with the smax, if so can the clocks be repaired?
Has anyone else had this issue please and did replacing the clocks solve the issue? I am hoping its a case of swapping the clocks

Any advice would be greatly appreciated!

Thanks!

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users