Rear end still feels awful ! - Page 3 - Mondeo Mk3 General Discussion - TalkFord.com

TalkFord.com uses cookies. Read the Privacy Policy for more info. To remove this message, please click the button to the right:    I accept the use of cookies

TalkFord Gold Members Don't See Adverts! Subscribe Today To Hide This Advert!

News Feed (View All Updates)

Photo

Rear end still feels awful !

• Please log in to reply
22 replies to this topic

#21 hardy1812

hardy1812

TF regular

• Members
  • 663 posts
  • Vehicle Driven:Mondeo ST TDCi
  • Name:Ian

Posted 08 March 2021 - 05:40 AM

if anyone is considering replacing the bushes for original bushes, they come in front and rear varieties so don't just buy 4 of the same

I’ll go for poly if I change them mate,, but thanks for the heads up coz I’d probably buy the fronts 😂😂

#22 Mondygeek

Mondygeek

dont listen to me, you'll have horsepower and no money

• Members
  • 3199 posts
  • Vehicle Driven:Mondeo mk3 (54) tdci
  • Name:Ben

Posted 08 March 2021 - 06:23 AM

POPULAR

if anyone is considering replacing the bushes for original bushes, they come in front and rear varieties so don't just buy 4 of the same

I’ll go for poly if I change them mate,, but thanks for the heads up coz I’d probably buy the fronts 😂😂

I have a brand new set you can have for a tenner and whatever postage is if you're interested?
  • hardy1812 likes this

#23 hardy1812

hardy1812

TF regular

• Members
  • 663 posts
  • Vehicle Driven:Mondeo ST TDCi
  • Name:Ian

Posted 08 March 2021 - 07:33 PM

I have a brand new set you can have for a tenner and whatever postage is if you're interested?

PM sent mate.

2 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 2 guests, 0 anonymous users