where to get one of these oily rubbery things from then? - Page 2 - Interior / Exterior (Mk3 Mondeo) - TalkFord.com

Jump to content

TalkFord.com uses cookies. Read the Privacy Policy for more info. To remove this message, please click the button to the right:    I accept the use of cookies

TalkFord Gold Members Don't See Adverts! Subscribe Today To Hide This Advert!

News Feed (View All Updates)


where to get one of these oily rubbery things from then?

  • Please log in to reply
11 replies to this topic

#11 jack s

jack s


  • Members
  • 201 posts
  • Vehicle Driven:Mondeo 2.2 tdci
  • Name:Jack
  • Location:Epping

Posted 05 March 2021 - 12:06 AM

I agree with Raynkar. Have used this on a gaiter with success.

#12 dojj


    Resident Wrestling Legend

  • Members
  • 3958 posts
Garage View Garage

Posted 08 March 2021 - 10:37 AM

Ordered from https://parts.jaguar...verclassic.com/
Use code SPRING20 to get 20% discount
Which I didn't know about until I'd placed my order so...
And its a fiver for the postage

mk3 mondeo ghia x estate 2.0 auto with:

362mm 6 pot ap stoppers lurking behind some 8 x 18 comps
tv fitted to facelifted dash + headrest screens for both kids
full st kit + powerfolds w/puddlelights with jp stainless exhaust
shonky n/s/f rattle fixed by totd whoopie!
most of the chrome bits done

2 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 2 guests, 0 anonymous users