Galaxy Mk4 2019 Heated Windscreen Not Working - Ford Galaxy Forum - TalkFord.com

TalkFord.com uses cookies. Read the Privacy Policy for more info. To remove this message, please click the button to the right:    I accept the use of cookies

TalkFord Gold Members Don't See Adverts! Subscribe Today To Hide This Advert!

News Feed (View All Updates)

Photo

Galaxy Mk4 2019 Heated Windscreen Not Working

heated windscreen

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 roger wilko

roger wilko

Just Joined TF!

• Members
  • 2 posts
  • Vehicle Driven:Ford Galaxy Titanium
  • Name:Roger Wilko

Posted 13 January 2021 - 01:55 PM

Hi All, bought this car last March, it came directly from Ford, my problem is the heated winscreen does not work, in fact I'm pretty sure it's never worked since I've had it on account of the fact that when switched on the engine revs didn't dip as in my last 2 S-Maxes, came to use it last week and my thoughts were confirmed, I know it's under warranty, but don't really want to have to involve the local dealership. My initial feelings are it could be the earth return is not connected, but where is the connection to check it. The switch appears to work as it illuminates, and goes off after 3 minutes which is correct, I've not checked the fuses, but feel that's not the problem as it would be unlikely for them both to fail, I also don't think it's the common drivers side not working as a result of the connection being broken by the windscreen wiper mechanism, as mine does not work at all, any ides please.

#2 roger wilko

roger wilko

Just Joined TF!

• Members
  • 2 posts
  • Vehicle Driven:Ford Galaxy Titanium
  • Name:Roger Wilko

Posted 14 January 2021 - 02:52 PM

Looks like I've answered my own question hopefully, the attached picture is from a 2015 screen, but I can't imagine Ford would have changed it.

Attached Thumbnails

• Galaxy Heated Screen Connections.jpg

Edited by roger wilko, 14 January 2021 - 02:54 PM.

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: heated windscreen

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users