Hello - New Mondeo Ghia X owner - Page 2 - Mondeo Mk3 General Discussion - TalkFord.com

TalkFord.com uses cookies. Read the Privacy Policy for more info. To remove this message, please click the button to the right:    I accept the use of cookies

TalkFord Gold Members Don't See Adverts! Subscribe Today To Hide This Advert!

News Feed (View All Updates)

Photo

Hello - New Mondeo Ghia X owner

• Please log in to reply
12 replies to this topic

#11 Jeremy67

Jeremy67

• Members
  • 18 posts
  • Vehicle Driven:2005 Mondeo Ghia X
  • Name:Jeremy Cogman

Posted 26 November 2020 - 09:55 PM

Brilliant thanks, just been looking at those panels on ebay.  They even do repro ones from China!  I'll do a pic of mine at the weekend.  

Yes I wondered about putting an extra socket on the passenger side edge of the centre console.  Presumably you just wired it in parallel with the existing one.

Seats that colour presumably come in an ST220?

#12 raynkar

raynkar

Dash cams, catch 'em out :)

• Members
  • 12836 posts
Garage View Garage

Posted 26 November 2020 - 10:19 PM

Yes, that one is just spliced into the original 12v socket loom.

Same for an outlet at the rear of the centre console.

AC42CF34-D02B-4BE5-9BF0-179D8486FD47.jpeg

Yes, it’s a 220.

You can put your vehicle info at the bottom of your posts to give details to help others know what you drive :)

#13 Jeremy67

Jeremy67

• Members
  • 18 posts
  • Vehicle Driven:2005 Mondeo Ghia X
  • Name:Jeremy Cogman

Posted 09 December 2020 - 09:22 PM

Just to close off my first post:

• Drivers mirror now folding in, it only need one manual operation to get it free.
  • Clock replaced, a no brainer once I realised what an easy job it was on a facelift car.
  • Factory phone kit removed (the visible bit anyway) and replaced with the standard cup holder.
  • Broken OSF spring replaced.  I don't think it was broken when I test drove the car, I think it broke in my first few days of ownership. This was a garage job and was made harder by the fact the driveshaft is seized in the hub.
  • I can live with the bumper drop, it's not too bad and maybe I'll do it one day.

Thanks for all your advice in my first few weeks of ownership, much appreciated.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users