Serial number of HS MCA Mondeo MK4.5 - In-Car Entertainment (Mk4 Mondeo) - TalkFord.com

TalkFord.com uses cookies. Read the Privacy Policy for more info. To remove this message, please click the button to the right:    I accept the use of cookies

TalkFord Gold Members Don't See Adverts! Subscribe Today To Hide This Advert!

News Feed (View All Updates)

Photo

Serial number of HS MCA Mondeo MK4.5

radio code

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 Koysana

Koysana

Just Joined TF!

• Members
  • 9 posts

Posted 04 November 2020 - 05:33 AM

POPULAR

Hi all would like some help. I'd like to replace my Mondeo MK4.5 battery soon as I've been getting a low battery warning lately. It's a 2014 business model.

I'd like to know if there is a way to display the serial number on the HS MCA stereo without having to remove the whole unit. NAV + Menu button shows some info and to eject NAV card. .

• ob.1 likes this

#2 go4it

go4it

Likes to chat

• Members
  • 399 posts
  • Vehicle Driven:Mondeo
  • Name:Oli

Posted 06 November 2020 - 06:35 PM

POPULAR

For whatever reason Ford decide not to provide this information by the satnav itself.
But the good story is, It is doable and i know how and put my knowledge into a tutorial here https://mk4-wiki.den...ial_readout_elm (sorry, German, use Google-Translator)
  • Koysana likes this

#3 Koysana

Koysana

Just Joined TF!

• Members
  • 9 posts

Posted 01 December 2020 - 08:58 PM

Thanks mate I ended up removing the radio instead and the website you linked has a calculator so used that :) hope it works when I change battery. Took pics of the different numbers on the radio so hopefully if the number doesn't work I don't have to remove the radio again.

#4 go4it

go4it

Likes to chat

• Members
  • 399 posts
  • Vehicle Driven:Mondeo
  • Name:Oli

Posted 04 December 2020 - 06:17 AM

No problem mate, just go to my calc if you need to: https://mk4-wiki.den...code_calculator

#5 Koysana

Koysana

Just Joined TF!

• Members
  • 9 posts

Posted 11 December 2020 - 07:44 PM

Thanks the code worked perfect :)

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: radio code

2 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 2 guests, 0 anonymous users