Clarke Garage - Members Ebay Links - TalkFord.com

TalkFord.com uses cookies. Read the Privacy Policy for more info. To remove this message, please click the button to the right:    I accept the use of cookies

TalkFord Gold Members Don't See Adverts! Subscribe Today To Hide This Advert!

News Feed (View All Updates)

Photo

Clarke Garage

• Please log in to reply
No replies to this topic

#1 alpid

alpid

Big Megger

• Members
  • 407 posts
  • Vehicle Driven:2008 Titanium X 2.5T

Posted 12 October 2020 - 11:11 AM

Seems there's no specific place to sell specific none car items so...

Dimensions (LxWxH): 6.1 x3.7 x 2.5m (20’ x 12’ x 8’2”)

The time has come to sell my temporary garage which has served it's purpose well over the last few months but the mondeo has now gone.

Comes complete and also has an extra new end panel which i bought as i needed "straight through" access to my garage which stands inline behind it.

At these dimensions it's great not only as a very roomy workstation but also a shelter against the elements. I could park the car central and have both doors open and walk comfortably around both ends with ends closed to protect me from the weather and i've also had a kettle on the go from an extension lead out of the garage

I'm asking £300 for this considering it's age and use plus the extra end panel. Easy to dismantle and erect.

Machinemart item here. https://www.machinem...nt-garage--dar/

Dimensions (LxWxH): 6.1 x3.7 x 2.5m (20’ x 12’ x 8’2”)
Buyer would have to dismantle.

I will add my own photos if required.

Sent from my I3113 using Tapatalk

Sent from my telling bone using Tapitap

Mk1 1995 N Dark Aubergine 2.0 GLX Estate with smoke indicators electric everything and dark smoke window tint, tailgate spoiler light smoke slimline wind deflectors, Truffle Leather interior with heaters. Chrome trim and eXcel Alloys.Not quite a Ghia +

My mondy was replaced by a 2.0ltr Cougar (the mondeo with no back doors) and now partnered by a 2008 Mondeo Titanium X 2.5T estate in Blue (ambition)?

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users