Hi - New Members Welcome Area - TalkFord.com

TalkFord.com uses cookies. Read the Privacy Policy for more info. To remove this message, please click the button to the right:    I accept the use of cookies

TalkFord Gold Members Don't See Adverts! Subscribe Today To Hide This Advert!

News Feed (View All Updates)

Photo

Hi

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 FordG

FordG

Just Joined TF!

• Members
  • 2 posts
  • Vehicle Driven:Galaxy

Posted 05 October 2020 - 08:43 PM

Hey, new to this place and recently got myself a Galaxy that needs some attention but I have a question being new to everything.

Do S-Max and Galaxy share the same body panels at the front? I'm having a hard time finding what I need and seen they have similarities with the lights, bonnet, fenders etc.

#2 TreborB

TreborB

Powershifts Forever

• Members
  • 5066 posts
  • Vehicle Driven:BMW 320i M Sport
  • Name:TrevorB

Posted 05 October 2020 - 09:06 PM

Welcome to the forum.

It is better if you give full info in your profile - model, year, diesel, eng & size etc, easier to give answers when members have specific details.

I am not up to speed on the vehs you mention but I would open the undermentioned link in 2 separate browsers.

Put your own VIN number into one browser and it will give a parts catalogue for your veh.

Select the appropriate S Max of your choice in the second browser and you can compare part numbers.

Quite often you can put the part number that you require into e bay and find replacement on there

https://www.catcar.info/ford/?lang=en

BMW 320i M Sport 2019 Mineral Grey, Steptronic 8 speed ZF Auto

( Sorry but NO 2.3 Ecoboost 8 Speed Auto Mondeo's to be found!)

Focus 2018 Mk3.5, 1 Litre Ecoboost 140ps ST Line, SYNC3 Sat Nav, Parking Sensors, Colour Magnetic - Gifted to the Wife! Then Sold Aug 2019

Mondeo Mk5 Titanium 2L Ecoboost 240ps, X Pack, Body Kit, Rear Spoiler, 19" Alloys, LED Headlamps, Sony 12 Spkr Audio, Park Assist, Winter Pack, Rear Camera, Magnetic, Built Sept 2015,Sold Oct 2018.

Mondeo TitaniumX Sport 240ps 2L Ecoboost Powershift 2011 - Sold 2016 But Never Forgotten.

2007 - 2010, 4 New Focus ST225s

#3 FordG

FordG

Just Joined TF!

• Members
  • 2 posts
  • Vehicle Driven:Galaxy

Posted 06 October 2020 - 10:26 PM

Many thanks for the link, just noticed the S Max and Galaxy do share some parts just not too sure about the panels.

Any good places to go for parts to buy besides eBay??

#4 TreborB

TreborB

Powershifts Forever

• Members
  • 5066 posts
  • Vehicle Driven:BMW 320i M Sport
  • Name:TrevorB

Posted 06 October 2020 - 10:56 PM

If you follow what I said you will be able to identify what is the same on both models including panels and everything else

BMW 320i M Sport 2019 Mineral Grey, Steptronic 8 speed ZF Auto

( Sorry but NO 2.3 Ecoboost 8 Speed Auto Mondeo's to be found!)

Focus 2018 Mk3.5, 1 Litre Ecoboost 140ps ST Line, SYNC3 Sat Nav, Parking Sensors, Colour Magnetic - Gifted to the Wife! Then Sold Aug 2019

Mondeo Mk5 Titanium 2L Ecoboost 240ps, X Pack, Body Kit, Rear Spoiler, 19" Alloys, LED Headlamps, Sony 12 Spkr Audio, Park Assist, Winter Pack, Rear Camera, Magnetic, Built Sept 2015,Sold Oct 2018.

Mondeo TitaniumX Sport 240ps 2L Ecoboost Powershift 2011 - Sold 2016 But Never Forgotten.

2007 - 2010, 4 New Focus ST225s

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users