1. Yeah the halogen is likely to be on its last legs having burnt and left a sooty layer,
and pops shortly after. Degrades to fail is probably a short time compared to the D1's
2. Pure white.. Some say the 6000k are pure white, but i think genuine 6000k would
be one blue side and less efficient?
3. Candle power worked in foggy conditions.
4. I have the Racing but dare not actually switch them on due to the short lifespan
5. No idea on the hours of use, but it has been mentioned many times that the
deterioration is clearly noticeable and they will last a long time before failure.