How can i get some extra power ? - Mechanical (Ka Mk1) - TalkFord.com

TalkFord.com uses cookies. Read the Privacy Policy for more info. To remove this message, please click the button to the right:    I accept the use of cookies

TalkFord Gold Members Don't See Adverts! Subscribe Today To Hide This Advert!

News Feed (View All Updates)

Photo

How can i get some extra power ?

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 Txemi

Txemi

Just Joined TF!

• Members
  • 2 posts
  • Vehicle Driven:Ford Ka
  • Name:Jose Miguel

Posted 22 July 2020 - 01:44 PM

Hi everyone, i've jut signed here cause i'd like to get a little extra power from my Ka with rocam engine 1.3 70bhp.
I suppose i should replace the intake and exhaust system but what parts do you recommend me to fit?
I mean brands or references...
Kind regards

#2 bassclef

bassclef

Just Joined TF!

• Members
  • 1 posts
  • Vehicle Driven:2002 F150
  • Name:Trent

Posted 27 July 2020 - 10:36 PM

Hi everyone, i've jut signed here cause i'd like to get a little extra power from my Ka with rocam engine 1.3 70bhp.
I suppose i should replace the intake and exhaust system but what parts do you recommend me to fit?
I mean brands or references...
Kind regards

Bolting on parts to try and gain some power usually isn’t that simple. Sometimes, yes, a new exhaust can free up some extra horsepower, but it’ll likely be a small amount like a couple or a few horsepower. If I was going to throw a different intake and exhaust on my car, I’d want to get it tuned by a person who has the software to tune your car’s computer. Even without any new parts, a tune can make your car feel totally different in a very good way. Try finding a shop or someone in your area that does tunes for cheap.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users