Faulty Radio? - Page 2 - Electrical (Mk4 Mondeo) - TalkFord.com

TalkFord.com uses cookies. Read the Privacy Policy for more info. To remove this message, please click the button to the right:    I accept the use of cookies

TalkFord Gold Members Don't See Adverts! Subscribe Today To Hide This Advert!

News Feed (View All Updates)

Photo

Faulty Radio?

• Please log in to reply
12 replies to this topic

#11 HC56

HC56

Likes to chat

• Gold Member
  • 217 posts

Posted 24 July 2020 - 05:52 PM

I did my best to let Google do the work for me :lol:
https://mk4-wiki.den...hler_reparieren

You Are A Gentleman....THANK YOU!!!....Stay Safe and Take Care.... Best Regards

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

#12 Mond22

Mond22

Likes to chat

• Members
  • 54 posts
  • Vehicle Driven:Mondeo TDCI 2010
  • Name:Trevor

Posted 01 August 2020 - 05:39 PM

Hi, found some time to remove my board today and it appears to be different but assuming its the big chip center right? Is the process the same and which corner group of pins to go for? Failing that what is the alternative? I do appreciate you looking. Cheers Trevor.

Attached Thumbnails

• Part Code.jpg
  • Board.jpg

#13 Mond22

Mond22

Likes to chat

• Members
  • 54 posts
  • Vehicle Driven:Mondeo TDCI 2010
  • Name:Trevor

Posted Today, 07:25 PM

Hi, finally got it fixed. I had to bow down to the experts in the end and found a nice place in Waterlooville Hampshire called cartronix who fix it why you wait by appointment within an hour. Could have posted it, but that would mean no car for a couple of days. It did cost £150.00 all in for a replacement processor and another part, but comes with a lifetime warranty for as long as you own the car. After ringing around I found an average cost of £90.00 for a mobile to come out and transfer the mileage and then there is the cost for another cluster to add to the £90.00. I felt £150.00 to be very reasonable given the above. Anyway, very pleased its sorted and as usual appreciate the replies on the topic.Thanks.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users