2.5t Titanium X Mondeo estate - Mondeo Cars For Sale - TalkFord.com

TalkFord.com uses cookies. Read the Privacy Policy for more info. To remove this message, please click the button to the right:    I accept the use of cookies

TalkFord Gold Members Don't See Adverts! Subscribe Today To Hide This Advert!

News Feed (View All Updates)

Photo

2.5t Titanium X Mondeo estate

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 alpid

alpid

Big Megger

• Members
  • 396 posts
  • Vehicle Driven:2008 Titanium X 2.5T

Posted 04 June 2020 - 11:21 PM

Change in circumstances could be forcng the sale of my 2008 Titanium X Mondeo estate 2.5T in Ambition blue. Beautiful looking and very good drive. I've added the bluetooth mod to head unit. Fitted brand new number plates and brand new front sports foglight. Updated satnav disk and I have the code. Very nice inside with the leather/alcantara seats. Everything works perfectly on this car so I reckon it must be worth a good £1800.
All documents present along with complete service history and hand book. Also a few spares. Photos must be on my pc so I'll add them later.

Sent from my I3113 using Tapatalk

Mk1 1995 N Dark Aubergine 2.0 GLX Estate with smoke indicators electric everything and dark smoke window tint, tailgate spoiler light smoke slimline wind deflectors, Truffle Leather interior with heaters. Chrome trim and eXcel Alloys.Not quite a Ghia +

My mondy was replaced by a 2.0ltr Cougar (the mondeo with no back doors) and now partnered by a 2008 Mondeo Titanium X 2.5T estate in Blue (ambition)?

#2 alpid

alpid

Big Megger

• Members
  • 396 posts

Posted 18 July 2020 - 12:13 AM

NLFS

Sent from my telling bone using Tapitap

Mk1 1995 N Dark Aubergine 2.0 GLX Estate with smoke indicators electric everything and dark smoke window tint, tailgate spoiler light smoke slimline wind deflectors, Truffle Leather interior with heaters. Chrome trim and eXcel Alloys.Not quite a Ghia +

My mondy was replaced by a 2.0ltr Cougar (the mondeo with no back doors) and now partnered by a 2008 Mondeo Titanium X 2.5T estate in Blue (ambition)?

#3 alpid

alpid

Big Megger

• Members
  • 396 posts

Posted 19 July 2020 - 01:22 AM

Now on ebay https://www.ebay.co....tm/193581515689

Edited by alpid, 19 July 2020 - 01:23 AM.

#4 alpid

alpid

Big Megger

• Members
  • 396 posts

Posted 26 July 2020 - 03:55 AM

SOLD.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users