Sick of my topics being moved! - Off-Topic - TalkFord.com

TalkFord.com uses cookies. Read the Privacy Policy for more info. To remove this message, please click the button to the right:    I accept the use of cookies

TalkFord Gold Members Don't See Adverts! Subscribe Today To Hide This Advert!

News Feed (View All Updates)

Photo

Sick of my topics being moved!

moved topic

• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

#1 jonmark

jonmark

Advanced Member

• Gold Member
  • 33 posts
  • Vehicle Driven:Mondeo
  • Name:jon

Posted 29 May 2020 - 07:31 PM

several times now I have started a new topic specific to my problems and several times its been moved or tagged/ redirected to a topic that's years and years old or is not exactly the same issue im having!! Admin seem to feel that moving is doing me a favour some how? Im not convinced!!

latest one is that im looking for information on the body control module (Hvac issues due to radio change) so I had started a new topic in technical forum the other day asking is is possible to swap/change etc and now its been moved to my other topic on Bluetooth Module and put on the end of that topic!!! how am I going to find out the answer to my questions from the wealth of knollage on this site when its moved to the wrong place by admin?

WHY WHY WHY????? I didn't realise when I joined I was only aloud one topic/subject?   

Lets see how long this stays here before it gets moved/deleted !!!

#2 PURPLE_2L_LX

PURPLE_2L_LX

Mk3 Forum Moderator

• Global Moderator
  • 28847 posts
  • Vehicle Driven:MK4.5 TDCI 140

Posted 29 May 2020 - 08:40 PM

If you post in the right place I would not move them.

You have a thread ongoing and that thread will help people know what you have done

so far. They don't need to ask 20 questions that is already explained in another thread.

Didnt you find it odd that you actually got help AFTER i moved your thread?

Your last post was in tools and diagnostics if i remember correctly?  Certainly was not in the MK4

section where it belongs.

MK4.5 TDCI 140 Business Estate.

MK3 FUSE INFO CLICK HERE ... FORD WIKI CLICK HERE .... FORD ETIS CLICK HERE

Adding your location may find someone local who could offer assistance.

F-Super, Bluetooth OBDII (ELM) and a MS509 scanners (test subjects required).

ForDiag now available to victims.

#3 jonmark

jonmark

Advanced Member

• Gold Member
  • 33 posts

Posted 29 May 2020 - 08:53 PM

well please explain how a "Bluetooth Module" question is the same as a "Body control module" relating to the air con are the same topic?? 

#4 PURPLE_2L_LX

PURPLE_2L_LX

Mk3 Forum Moderator

• Global Moderator
  • 28847 posts
  • Vehicle Driven:MK4.5 TDCI 140

Posted 29 May 2020 - 09:21 PM

Closer match than where you originally posted it.

And its all related to the stereo swap that you did so helpful to those who can help to

know what you have done so far.

MK4.5 TDCI 140 Business Estate.

MK3 FUSE INFO CLICK HERE ... FORD WIKI CLICK HERE .... FORD ETIS CLICK HERE

Adding your location may find someone local who could offer assistance.

F-Super, Bluetooth OBDII (ELM) and a MS509 scanners (test subjects required).

ForDiag now available to victims.

#5 jonmark

jonmark

Advanced Member

• Gold Member
  • 33 posts

Posted 30 May 2020 - 07:31 AM

And its all related to the stereo swap that you did so helpful to those who can help to

NO! I think your wrong! The cause of the issue is due to the Radio/sat nav change but the issues I want to resolve are completely different!! "Bluetooth Module (1st post) & the "Body Control Module"  are not the same device, I accept the point I may have made a mistake in were it was posted, but I thought it was a technical issue and not mechanical? other than that the issues are completely different! "Bluetooth Module" & "BCM" and the issues are completely separate!

Please explain how other member are supposed to see my BCM issue when its under the heading of "   

mk4 Mondeo TIT Sony DAB Out, Blaupunkt nx Sat Nav IN

its been a few years since I have been to school but there is no mention of "BCM" or "Air Con" ? in the title

#6 raynkar

raynkar

Dash cams, catch 'em out :)

• Members
  • 12778 posts
Garage View Garage

Posted 30 May 2020 - 08:37 AM

NO! I think your wrong! The cause of the issue is due to the Radio/sat nav change but the issues I want to resolve are completely different!! "Bluetooth Module (1st post) & the "Body Control Module"  are not the same device, I accept the point I may have made a mistake in were it was posted, but I thought it was a technical issue and not mechanical? other than that the issues are completely different! "Bluetooth Module" & "BCM" and the issues are completely separate!

Please explain how other member are supposed to see my BCM issue when its under the heading of "   

mk4 Mondeo TIT Sony DAB Out, Blaupunkt nx Sat Nav IN

its been a few years since I have been to school but there is no mention of "BCM" or "Air Con" ? in the title

Perhaps future members could use the search function :)

Any relevant words or acronyms would lead them to the correct thread. The title of a thread isn’t the only way to locate the content you are looking for :)

You can put your vehicle info at the bottom of your posts to give details to help others know what you drive :)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users