Mondeo 2008 BT Audio streaming - Page 2 - In-Car Entertainment (Mk4 Mondeo) - TalkFord.com

TalkFord.com uses cookies. Read the Privacy Policy for more info. To remove this message, please click the button to the right:    I accept the use of cookies

TalkFord Gold Members Don't See Adverts! Subscribe Today To Hide This Advert!

News Feed (View All Updates)

Photo

Mondeo 2008 BT Audio streaming

• Please log in to reply
11 replies to this topic

#11 Darrens666

Darrens666

• Members
  • 16 posts
  • Vehicle Driven:Mondeo
  • Name:Darren

Posted 11 October 2020 - 10:11 AM

Hi,

I did same thing on my 09 plate titanium x mondeo and it worked first time. I think your friend suggesting the aux change means that aux is either "line in" or "BT device" and you have to make sure you have the right one selected. I think you probably do though. same fault on phone calls suggest fault with the new BT unit as it essentially operates separate from the headunit for phone calls

I'd try unplugging it all and see if the voice command starts working again. If it does it sounds like a bricked BT unit, send it back.

or unplugging it and plugging back in again may resolve?

Hi,

I'd like to ask related to you answer. I have a 6000CD and a normal gauge cluster (no convers+ or anything). (My question is, that will I be able to choose between line in or BT streaming if I change the BT modul, or I need a convers cluster to be able to choose between?

Thanks in advance!
Not sure, I have (or had at time of original posting) the Sony dab.

I do have a 6000cd on a different car without Bluetooth module though and I see there is a separate aux and phone button. I suspect that the aux is just the 3.5mm jack and not Bluetooth but don't know for sure. I also suspect that the phone button would essentially be the Bluetooth connection so any audio would be accessed by using that.
I'm sure others will have a Bluetooth module on their 6000cd and would be able to comment. The age of the 6000cd would be a concern as to whether it would be A2DP compatible (which it would need as a minimum for music I think).

The standard was introduced in 2003 and the 6000cd was, I think, available on cars in the 1990's so, unless the BT module is post 2003 and still compatible then it probably won't stream music.

(Bear in mind I've made lots of assumptions here and never tried it)

Sent from my MC401_GWL using Tapatalk

#12 Automatic1

Automatic1

Likes to chat

• Gold Member
  • 286 posts
  • Vehicle Driven:Ford Mondeo 240PS

Posted 11 October 2020 - 05:24 PM

just buy an android unit. 

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users