Ignition switched fuse - Ford Kuga Forum - TalkFord.com

TalkFord.com uses cookies. Read the Privacy Policy for more info. To remove this message, please click the button to the right:    I accept the use of cookies

TalkFord Gold Members Don't See Adverts! Subscribe Today To Hide This Advert!

News Feed (View All Updates)

Photo

Ignition switched fuse

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 *Ian*

*Ian*

Advanced Member

• Members
  • 46 posts
  • Vehicle Driven:Mondeo

Posted 21 March 2020 - 05:25 PM

Hi everyone.
I'm trying to fit a hardwired dash cam. The model I'm using has an internal battery to power it's "parking mode".
Does anyone know which fuses (in the panel under the glove box) are only live with the ignition on?

For added fun, F59 - F63 are a no go because there's a cable plug too close to the sockets to get the 'jumper' fuse holder in.

You'd think it would be easy, but I don't know whether the door being open is keeping stuff live, or even if certain things stay live for a while after the ignition is off.

It's driving me nuts.

Ignore the Mondeo avatar. It's a 2017 Kuga Vignale I'm wrestling with now.

Edited by *Ian*, 21 March 2020 - 05:26 PM.

Mondeo Titanium X 2007-, 2.2L Duratorq-TDCi (175PS) - DW, Stardust Silver (Metallic)

#2 westfadave

westfadave

Just Joined TF!

• Members
  • 1 posts
  • Vehicle Driven:Kuga
  • Name:Dave Beynon

Posted 04 July 2020 - 09:45 AM

A little bit late in the day but this will help you. Use fuse 85 in the fuse box located inside the car on the passenger side. It's located just under the glove box. There are two plastic clips to pull down thus releasing the carpet covering. The fuse box is located slightly to the right with F85 on the right of the box.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users