Mondeo Mk4 and Galaxy Mk3. Same engine in both, both surge on full throttle. Feels like the turbo dumps the boost then recovers but then keeps doing that. Never does it cold, only when the engine is hot. The hotter the engine is, the worse it is.
- MAF cleaned. No difference
- Vacuum supply pressure checked.
- Boost control solenoid replaced as it was a bit leaky. Didn't make any difference.
Attached are some logs:
- cold pull - works fine
- warm pull - you can see the vane position voltage spike, then the MAF and MAP react afterwards.
- cruise - 70 on the motorway. No noticeable surging.
I'm thinking clogged vanes, but they are a pain to get to, so before I get into that, is there anything else I should be looking at first?