Cobra exhaust on a titanium x - Exhausts / Induction (Mk3 Mondeo) - TalkFord.com

TalkFord.com uses cookies. Read the Privacy Policy for more info. To remove this message, please click the button to the right:    I accept the use of cookies

TalkFord Gold Members Don't See Adverts! Subscribe Today To Hide This Advert!

News Feed (View All Updates)

Photo

Cobra exhaust on a titanium x

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 stevegti6

stevegti6

Likes to chat

• Members
  • 93 posts
  • Vehicle Driven:mondeo tdci
  • Name:Steve cotterell

Posted 19 January 2020 - 03:37 PM

Good afternoon Does anyone know if a cobra st tdci exhaust will fit my 55 plate titanium x? I know the st tdci has a different bumper to mine. If anyone has done this are there any photos available.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

#2 raynkar

raynkar

Dash cams, catch 'em out :)

• Members
  • 12919 posts
Garage View Garage

Posted 19 January 2020 - 04:41 PM

if your tit x is a 2.2 the front end should be plug and play. the rear will obviously be different as the ST rear bumper has a cut out for the exhaust to stick out from.

Is your tit x a standard one, or doe it have the ST body kit fitted?

You can put your vehicle info at the bottom of your posts to give details to help others know what you drive :)

#3 stevegti6

stevegti6

Likes to chat

• Members
  • 93 posts
  • Vehicle Driven:mondeo tdci
  • Name:Steve cotterell

Posted 19 January 2020 - 05:19 PM

It’s a standard titanium x and I want to keep it that way if that makes sense. I don’t see the point in messing about fitting new bumpers and side skirts to make it into something it’s not

#4 raynkar

raynkar

Dash cams, catch 'em out :)

• Members
  • 12919 posts
Garage View Garage

Posted 19 January 2020 - 08:39 PM

It’s a standard titanium x and I want to keep it that way if that makes sense. I don’t see the point in messing about fitting new bumpers and side skirts to make it into something it’s not

I only asked as some tit x cars had the ST bodykit fitted from brand new, and those cars had the single exhaust exit on the drivers side from memory. Having a think it might not be the diesel tit x, but I’m sure one of the bodykit models has the exhaust on the right.

If you want to keep the same bumper you could always cut the end off the stainless exhaust and fit a bent down tip on the end.

Edited by raynkar, 19 January 2020 - 08:56 PM.

You can put your vehicle info at the bottom of your posts to give details to help others know what you drive :)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users