Engineswap 130ps >>>140ps sport - Ford Transit / Tourneo / Connect Forum - TalkFord.com

TalkFord.com uses cookies. Read the Privacy Policy for more info. To remove this message, please click the button to the right:    I accept the use of cookies

TalkFord Gold Members Don't See Adverts! Subscribe Today To Hide This Advert!

News Feed (View All Updates)

Photo

Engineswap 130ps >>>140ps sport

• Please log in to reply
No replies to this topic

#1 corvette98

corvette98

Just Joined TF!

• Members
  • 9 posts
  • Vehicle Driven:Transit and Mondeo
  • Name:Håkan Stenman

Posted 15 September 2019 - 10:25 AM

Hi , I had a major enginefail , blowout , last winter lost compression totally in cyl 3 , obviously injectorfail that shot the piston .

Now I have an enginedoner , a smashed 140ps sportvan 2008.

What would be my main trouble , besides the ton of mechanical labour , lifting , ..., to get this to fit my 130ps van 2007.

At some partsdealers pump and injectors appear to be same on both , turbos are listed by different numbers.

Are they different or can I eg. swap the actuator , Hella , to the 140ps turbo if the electronics differ or the whole 130ps turbo that isfairly new about 30k in use.

Or should I transfer the whole loom and ECU from doner to match, how does it fit to the rest of the electrics on the car , instument panel , immobilisator , and so on.

At a quick look both engines looks the same, only gears differ 5 on the 130 and 6 on the 140, but that I expect is only to change the complete gearstick with all guides and possible the wires.

Anyone have done this or otherwise have the ansvers to my problem.

Thanks in advance

3 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 3 guests, 0 anonymous users