samsung S10 not playing music through sync2 - Ford SYNC Forum - TalkFord.com

TalkFord.com uses cookies. Read the Privacy Policy for more info. To remove this message, please click the button to the right:    I accept the use of cookies

TalkFord Gold Members Don't See Adverts! Subscribe Today To Hide This Advert!

News Feed (View All Updates)

Photo

samsung S10 not playing music through sync2

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 unikarl

unikarl

Advanced Member

• Members
  • 49 posts
  • Vehicle Driven:Mondeo
  • Name:Karl

Posted 06 September 2019 - 09:21 PM

I've been an iPhone user for the past ten years and have apple music. All worked perfectly throught my mondeos sync2 system. Unfortunately for me I've now swapped over to a Samsung S10 5G. I downloaded apple music and re downloaded all my music into it but now when I plug my phone into the cars USB it doesn't play music from apple music and instead only plays the songs that are in the "files" folder on my phone.

As I'm a complete android novice I was hoping someone out there can tell me how much of a div I am and point me towards a simple solution!

I neeeeeeeed my music back!

Thanks in advance.

#2 110mat110

110mat110

Likes to chat

• Members
  • 103 posts
  • Vehicle Driven:Mondeo mk5

Posted 12 October 2020 - 06:53 AM

I know its too late, but maybe someone else will find it useful. You have to pair your phone with SYNC via bluetooth. Then just play music on phone and set on car radio source device bluetooth. Phone will ask somehing like "would you like to play music via bluetooth speakers" check allow always or dont ask me again and yes.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users