parking buzzer location 2012-2014 mk4.5 - Page 4 - Electrical (Mk4 Mondeo) - TalkFord.com

TalkFord.com uses cookies. Read the Privacy Policy for more info. To remove this message, please click the button to the right:    I accept the use of cookies

TalkFord Gold Members Don't See Adverts! Subscribe Today To Hide This Advert!

Photo

parking buzzer location 2012-2014 mk4.5

• Please log in to reply
36 replies to this topic

#31 2006mondeo.st220

2006mondeo.st220

Likes to chat

• Members
  • 54 posts
  • Vehicle Driven:Mondeo St220 & MK4.5

Posted 11 May 2018 - 10:51 AM

Hello,

in the page 5 of Central COnfiguration you have the next configured parameters:

- With display touchscreen

- BT/VC High + USB + BTAudio + Navi

In my car these parameters are as this:

- Without display

- BT/VC High + USB, and BTAudio for NAV only

Change these parameters as the ones I have and test!

Cheers!

Thank you,

I will change the parameters as you say then i will reply back.

Appreciated to all. 

#32 2006mondeo.st220

2006mondeo.st220

Likes to chat

• Members
  • 54 posts
  • Vehicle Driven:Mondeo St220 & MK4.5

Posted 11 May 2018 - 01:38 PM

Hello,

in the page 5 of Central COnfiguration you have the next configured parameters:

- With display touchscreen

- BT/VC High + USB + BTAudio + Navi

In my car these parameters are as this:

- Without display

- BT/VC High + USB, and BTAudio for NAV only

Change these parameters as the ones I have and test!

Cheers!

Hi,

I change it from BCM and IPC but still same issue.

* The red icon attached , is it related with Temp C--- ? 

if i change new Temp sensor , it solve my issue?

still my car under warranty and free service but the ford dealer in my place they are not familiar with Mondeo because they stop brings mondeo since 2011 to all GCC countries.

Thanks for supporting me  :L

Attached Thumbnails

• Mondeo66.jpg

#33 neretva

neretva

Big Megger

• Members
  • 253 posts
  • Vehicle Driven:Mondeo MK4.5
  • Name:Daniel

Posted 11 May 2018 - 01:47 PM

Test to load the configuration with the button "Load CCC from AsBuilt" and write the resultant configuration to the BCM and IPC and check if the outside temperature is shown in the Convers to discard a sensor fault. If it is shown then the problem is with the configuration and if not then the problem is in the sensor.

Edited by neretva, 11 May 2018 - 01:48 PM.

#34 apollogary

apollogary

MEG Corporal

• Gold Member
  • 1545 posts
  • Vehicle Driven:Mondeo
  • Name:Gary

Posted 11 May 2018 - 04:17 PM

I think it is coincidence and you have a problem with outside air temp sensor. If sensor is not plugged in or is faulty, the red snowflake symbol will be lit. Also I wonder if the cruise is not working because temperature can’t be established. Maybe it won’t engage for safety. You could try disconnecting battery for a while. If you have radio code that is

2008 2.0 TDCI Ghia Auto in Kelp
18" alloys, full biscuit leather,8 way electric climate seats, sunroof, NX nav, voice, keyless start, F & R PDC, TPMS, privacy glass
Mods.
Facelift convers+. Rear door roller blinds. Rear footwell lights. Rear Ambient lighting. USB, bluetooth & BT streaming. Memory drivers seat and mirrors. Auto folding mirrors with indicators. Door warning lights front and rear. Variable heated rear seats. PTC electric heater. Facelift front and rear bumpers and bonnet with DRLs and  headlight washers. Facelift tailgate and rear LED lights. 
Keyless Entry. Power child locks, Cooled glove box, Air Quality Sensor, Facelift MCA2 with 9 speakers, DAB and Ford rear view camera. Facelift upper and centre console trims and upper door panel trims in walnut.
Adaptive Cruise Control, Forward Alert & Hill Launch Assist. Xenon Lights. Interactive Vehicle Dynamic Control. Electric Park Brake, Rear Seat Entertainment, 13 pin Detachable Tow Bar and Module 

Photos in Gallery

#35 rual

rual

Advanced Member

• Members
  • 36 posts

Posted 27 January 2019 - 03:34 PM

Hi there I am having similar issue ,
Forscan dtc b1b53 front sounder - park ,
Won’t clear on forscan
My car 2014 mk4.5 Mondeo
Factory navigation & front rear parking ,
The parking system completely stopped , just gives a loud tone coming from rear ,
The front speaker how easy to remove
Thanks

Edited by rual, 27 January 2019 - 03:35 PM.

#36 stewby2202

stewby2202

• Members
  • 86 posts

Posted 13 April 2021 - 08:19 PM

Why would they put the wiring for the Rear Buzzer in the nearside A pillar when the module which feeds the buzzer is in the farthest offside rear panel and also the (unproven as yet) Theory that the buzzer is located apparently in the headliner near the rear courtesy light. Surely the wires you mention in the nearside A pillar cant be correct. Or do you mean the Rear C Pillar, ie, at the back.A pillar is windscreen. A pillar offside wiring is for the front buzzer, under the converse.

#37 stewby2202

stewby2202

• Members
  • 86 posts

Posted 13 April 2021 - 08:27 PM

Mine is a hatch 2011 facelift 4.5. It has the sony DAB. But it also has the plug in the dashboard under the converse. But can I help locate the rear one. As you say, they may be fed through the radio, but why would ,as you stated that your car also had the plugs which you eventually found, so did your sensors actually sound through your radio prior to upgrading to nav system. Did you have to change the pam module also.

2 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 2 guests, 0 anonymous users