Heater Controls - Air Direction - Page 2 - Air-Con / Heating (Mk1/Mk2 Mondeo) - TalkFord.com

TalkFord.com uses cookies. Read the Privacy Policy for more info. To remove this message, please click the button to the right:    I accept the use of cookies

TalkFord Gold Members Don't See Adverts! Subscribe Today To Hide This Advert!

News Feed (View All Updates)

Photo

Heater Controls - Air Direction

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
15 replies to this topic

Advanced Member

• Validating
  • PipPipPip
  • 37 posts

Posted 07 October 2005 - 02:42 AM

:eyesup: thanks for the quick response - I'm going to have a go now, but not sure of the best way to access behind the switch? take out the radio? dismantle the dash piece by piece? How did you do it? :ponder:

#12 lurchy666

lurchy666

Big Megger

• Members
  • 275 posts

Posted 07 October 2005 - 09:29 AM

try with the radio out then if not take the piece of dash of

#13 Pob

Pob

MEG Admiral

• Members
  • 1727 posts

Posted 07 October 2005 - 01:20 PM

Just done mine, remove the headunit and find the blue vac pipe going to the left hand side. Mine was disconnected, if you find yours is there is a little pipe on the bottom of the actuator push it back on and your done :)

Dan
View it, live it, Love it
www.view2britain.com
www.view2nz.com
www.view2aus.com

#14 GJW

GJW

Big Megger

• Members
  • 182 posts

Posted 07 October 2005 - 09:22 PM

Hi. Sorry to hear your still having trouble with ya heater direction. As i said before the direction automaticly defaults to windscreen when theres a fault. It was just pure luck that I found the hole in my vacuum tube. Thing is you can't hear any noise as you have to have the engine running. As you say its something simple. there must be a tube off somewhere. its just a pig of a job tracing the tubes around under the dash. They are all colour coded. Main suply being black.

MK1 KA 2003... 2015 Fiesta Zetec S,  2008 Focus Zetec Estate....2014 Focus Titanium Navigator

Advanced Member

• Validating
  • PipPipPip
  • 37 posts

Posted 08 October 2005 - 05:34 AM

:BEEP: My windscreen cracked last night 45cm from the drivers corner diagonally up towards the other corner! $250AUD later replaced the windscreen. The guy showed me a pinhole hit where the crack must have started from. I put it down to using the air-conditioner with the selector stuck on the windscreen! But then again, it could have happened when using the heater in the snow. When I find the fix, I'll be sure to write it up here. Cheers guys. J.

Advanced Member

• Validating
  • PipPipPip
  • 37 posts

Posted 30 December 2009 - 12:36 AM

:content: Replaced the controlls for a second time. The first controller didn't work, this one does! Makes a huge difference when you can block out the outside truck diesel smells. Cheers :)