Car valet or diy - Car Care / Restoration / Paint - TalkFord.com

TalkFord.com uses cookies. Read the Privacy Policy for more info. To remove this message, please click the button to the right:    I accept the use of cookies

TalkFord Gold Members Don't See Adverts! Subscribe Today To Hide This Advert!

News Feed (View All Updates)

Photo

Car valet or diy

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 fridgehq

fridgehq

Just Joined TF!

• Members
  • 6 posts
  • Vehicle Driven:ford mondeo
  • Name:mick

Posted 07 April 2016 - 12:05 AM

Hi all what do you think is best a diy polish and clean or a full valet as i have never used a valet service before

#2 dh.dti

dh.dti

Advanced Member

• Members
  • 46 posts
  • Vehicle Driven:Focus ZtS EcoB
  • Name:Darren

Posted 07 April 2016 - 07:20 AM

I mostly do my own when i have the time, however on my previous motor i did use a mobile valet once after the youngest daughter threw up all over the interior... cost £75 and he even managed to buff out a few scratches lol...

If you have the time then diy... if you don't then just pay someone

#3 footfistart

footfistart

Likes to chat

• Members
  • 442 posts
  • Vehicle Driven:Mondeo TXS
  • Name:Ryan

Posted 01 June 2016 - 11:57 PM

Depends how much you want to spend. I do diy. A safe two bucket wash with mitts etc eat. Go onto detailing world. Since I've been apart of that forum I have spent about 1000 on cleaning stuff. It's quite addictive.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

#4 CLCC

CLCC

Advanced Member

• Members
  • 43 posts
  • Vehicle Driven:Mondeo Mk.4
  • Name:Chris

Posted 11 September 2016 - 09:08 AM

Personally I do it myself, by checking out forums like detailing world you can pick up a huge amount of info about keeping your car in top condition, in the long term its a lot more economical than paying someone else to do it for you.  You also get the satisfaction from knowing that you did it yourself.

#5 micksgarage

micksgarage

• Members
  • 11 posts

Posted 04 February 2020 - 10:49 AM

At MicksGarage.com we stock a wide range of Car Care products, for professionals and DIY, from polish and compound, prewash, wax, sealant to glass cleaning, screenwash and more.

MicksGarage.com is one of Europe's largest online retailers of car parts and accessories. We pride ourselves in being car part experts, with our team collectively having over 250 years of experience in the automotive sector. We currently have over 10 million car parts and accessories listed on our site, from braking parts to car care, travel & leisure gear, service parts and much more.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users