Granada Eq - Ford Granada Forums & Ford Scorpio Forums - TalkFord.com

TalkFord.com uses cookies. Read the Privacy Policy for more info. To remove this message, please click the button to the right:    I accept the use of cookies

TalkFord Gold Members Don't See Adverts! Subscribe Today To Hide This Advert!

News Feed (View All Updates)

Photo

Granada Eq

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
4 replies to this topic

#1 jim1996

jim1996

MEG Sergeant

• Members
  • 397 posts

Posted 21 January 2003 - 04:08 AM

Does any one know if this will fit in the mondy and are the any wiring diagrams to get it to work. It's probably crap but it looks cool so i picked it up today. Any info greatly appreciated. :) ::

#2 Guest__*

Guest__*
  • Guests

Posted 21 January 2003 - 05:13 PM

Not 100% sure but my experiance with them would say no. they work along side the ford amp which in a granada is up under the passanger dash.

#3 jim1996

jim1996

MEG Sergeant

• Members
  • 397 posts

Posted 21 January 2003 - 05:23 PM

sweet! i can grab that asweel though mate its all there what are the connectors like to the amp from the stereo are they the standard ford sockets?

p.s. cheers for the reply :)
1996 LX 1.8 auto Tourmaline Green

#4 Guest__*

Guest__*
  • Guests

Posted 22 January 2003 - 12:30 AM

Right mate what you need to do is take the dash of the granada out so you can get to amp. the amp is normally above the glove box. look at the conections, i know a grey data wire comes from the amp to your EQ but you'd have to look at the others to see. if you have access to the granada it should be fairly easy. Good luck :banana: :banana: :banana: i love these bananas he he

#5 jim1996

jim1996

MEG Sergeant

• Members
  • 397 posts

Posted 22 January 2003 - 12:57 AM

Cheers m8 i will give it a go
:)
1996 LX 1.8 auto Tourmaline Green