2001 Ford Cougar 2.5 V6 with LPG conversion - Old Skool Fords For Sale - TalkFord.com

TalkFord.com uses cookies. Read the Privacy Policy for more info. To remove this message, please click the button to the right:    I accept the use of cookies

TalkFord Gold Members Don't See Adverts! Subscribe Today To Hide This Advert!

News Feed (View All Updates)

Photo

2001 Ford Cougar 2.5 V6 with LPG conversion

lpg ford cougar v6

• Please log in to reply
No replies to this topic

#1 mm1000

mm1000

Just Joined TF!

• Members
  • 2 posts
  • Vehicle Driven:Ford Cougar
  • Name:Ben Dowsett

Posted 30 September 2014 - 08:38 PM

A lovely 2.5 V6 Ford Cougar with a professionally fitted LPG conversion in the best colour! All the power of a V6 for the cost of a hatchback. I get about 200 miles to a tank of LPG costing me less than £30. The tanks in the spare wheel well.The LPG system was serviced a few months ago.

Although the mileage reads 133,000, earlier this year it had a new Engine fitted form a car that had only done 55,000 miles. Along with the new engine were a new clutch, auxiliary belts, plugs etc. Along with the standard interior features, CD, climate control etc it has got the more comfortable Cougar 2 seats fitted.

For the last MOT it had the difficult  suspension arm replaced, some welding and several new bushes. There are no advisories on the MOT except a new rear number plate! 

The bodywork is fairly good condition and polishes up well. It has wheels from a Mondeo ST200 with recent front tyres fitted. 

The only bad thing is that a rear coil spring has snapped. If I get the full asking price I will get it replaced. 

A great car that has served me proud and I have covered many thousands of miles in it but unfortunately it isn't practical at my new home in London and doesn't get used. 

Will p/x fro a Ka Luxury or Puma. 

Attached Thumbnails

• IMG_0520.jpg

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: lpg, ford cougar, v6

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users