I want a new Mp3 Radio or Dvd Player for my Mondeo 2003 - In-Car Entertainment (Mk3 Mondeo) - TalkFord.com

TalkFord.com uses cookies. Read the Privacy Policy for more info. To remove this message, please click the button to the right:    I accept the use of cookies

TalkFord Gold Members Don't See Adverts! Subscribe Today To Hide This Advert!

News Feed (View All Updates)

Photo

I want a new Mp3 Radio or Dvd Player for my Mondeo 2003

mondeo mk3 2003 tdci stereo navigation mp3 music radio cd

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 berim

berim

• Members
  • 11 posts
  • Vehicle Driven:Mondeo 2003
  • Name:Beri

Posted 30 September 2014 - 03:29 AM

Hi.

I started this topic because I want to change my cars Radio, as you can see in the photo I have the stock Radio but I would like to change it with another one, a good one, bigger screen and good looking. Does anyone know any Mp3 Radio or Dvd Player which fits good to my Mondeo, any link when I can buy it or other help. Thanks

Attached Thumbnails

• radio.jpg

#2 Yew

Yew

Likes to chat

• Members
  • 86 posts

Posted 06 October 2014 - 10:44 AM

POPULAR

You've got more pressing issues!  the wheel is on the wrong side!  What're you looking for?  A standard radio,  something with touchscreen, gps, and bluetooth?  That info will help us give a decent reccomendation

• berim likes this

2006 Mk3 Ford Mondeo Ghia 2.0 TDCI

Mods: LED Lighting, LED Boot strips, Thule Wing Bars

To Do: Rear Cigarette Lighter, Parking Sensors, Touchscreen Stereo, Interior Boot release, Leather trimming (maybe headrests?)

#3 berim

berim

• Members
  • 11 posts
  • Vehicle Driven:Mondeo 2003
  • Name:Beri

Posted 14 October 2014 - 05:09 AM

Yes I would like to buy something with touchscreen, something that will fits well, maybe I will not find anything that will fits perfectly but, do you have any suggestion please ???

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: mondeo, mk3, 2003, tdci, stereo, navigation, mp3, music, radio, cd

2 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 2 guests, 0 anonymous users