What did you do with your Mondeo today? - Page 194 - Mondeo Mk4 General Discussion - TalkFord.com

TalkFord.com uses cookies. Read the Privacy Policy for more info. To remove this message, please click the button to the right:    I accept the use of cookies

TalkFord Gold Members Don't See Adverts! Subscribe Today To Hide This Advert!

Photo

What did you do with your Mondeo today?

• Please log in to reply
1931 replies to this topic

#1931 frembrit

frembrit

MEG Corporal

• Lifetime Gold Member
  • 2549 posts
  • Vehicle Driven:Mondeo MK4.5
  • Name:Dave

Posted 01 August 2020 - 05:42 PM

POPULAR

Did the 9 year service today...only done 9000 miles since last year due to lock down, so at least 4000-5000 miles less than what I'd normally do. First time that I've changed a diesel fuel filter myself (done at dealers on the service plan previously) and it all went ok.  :)

• SteveyG likes this

Mondeo 2.2 TDCI Titanium X Sport (MK4.5), Panther Black | S-Max 2.5T front brake calipers and 316mm discs |  Fuel Log

Now Dead - Mondeo ST24, 2000 W reg, Amparo Blue | ST170 Calipers and Discs | Goodridge Hoses | GW Decat | K&N Panel Filter | Black eyes | LPG

Honda Hornet, 2004, Matt Blue.

#1932 SteveyG

SteveyG

Clever cloggs

• Members
  • 1506 posts
  • Vehicle Driven:Mondeo Mk4.5 TXS 2.2
  • Name:Steve

Posted 04 August 2020 - 05:33 PM

MOT all good  :first:  Quickest inspection I've seen  :eek13: All done in less than 10 minutes followed by 25 minutes wait with the sterilising aerosol in the car.

BMW goes in in a week, but I'm a bit more concerned about that one as the HC readings were creeping up over the past few tests, though all other emissions readings were spot on. I'm hoping the PCV replacement has fixed that as it was burning crank case vapours (oil) through the intake as a result of the PCV failure. Just hoping it's not going to need replacement CATs or I'll be very poor.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users