Auckland All Ford Day 2014 - Shows / Meets Photos - TalkFord.com

TalkFord.com uses cookies. Read the Privacy Policy for more info. To remove this message, please click the button to the right:    I accept the use of cookies

TalkFord Gold Members Don't See Adverts! Subscribe Today To Hide This Advert!

News Feed (View All Updates)

Photo

Auckland All Ford Day 2014

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 PRC Ghost Rider

PRC Ghost Rider

The Mad Kiwi

• Members
  • 3848 posts
  • Vehicle Driven:JDM Mk3 Mondeo ST220
  • Name:Brick Top

Posted 12 April 2014 - 04:07 AM

Just a few shots from Auckland All Ford Day held at Smale's Farm Business Park, in association with Ford New Zealand and their Auckland dealers. Also a few quick shots of me prepping my car for the day.

There was a good turnout today and a fair bit of variety, from your usual Falcons and Mustangs, to your Cossies, Country Squires and Cortinas, plus a nice addition of some true rarities like a 1930's Anglia, a mint condition 1980's TX3 Laser 4WD hatch, and Rod Millen's (who was also there in person) Ford GT. Our group (NZ Ford Forum) had around 34 cars on display (including mine), up from 27 last year. It was a scorcher cloudless day that showed off the true quality of the paintwork that was on display. 

As usual, feel free to tag yourselves or anyone you know in the photos. If you're wanting to use the photos for whatever purpose, let me know beforehand and please keep all watermarks intact. All photos are copyright and property of Reflex Photography

https://www.facebook...48272301&type=1

Proud owner of a 2005 Mondeo ST220. Big upgrade from the tired old 1997 ST24, which went out in a blaze of glory fighting off Hondas and BMWs

If its got tits or tyres, it'll give you trouble......

Have you ever noticed? Anyone going slower than you is an idiot, and anyone going faster than you is a moron

#2 Col_Tubbs

Posted 12 April 2014 - 11:44 AM

Must admit I do like the personal plates you have over there, but looks like you had a good time.

#3 PRC Ghost Rider

PRC Ghost Rider

The Mad Kiwi

• Members
  • 3848 posts
  • Vehicle Driven:JDM Mk3 Mondeo ST220
  • Name:Brick Top

Posted 12 April 2014 - 11:57 PM

Must admit I do like the personal plates you have over there, but looks like you had a good time.

They expensive though. They used to be about 150 quid way back when, now they about 500 quid plus if you want a regular style plate, more if you want a Euro style

Proud owner of a 2005 Mondeo ST220. Big upgrade from the tired old 1997 ST24, which went out in a blaze of glory fighting off Hondas and BMWs

If its got tits or tyres, it'll give you trouble......

Have you ever noticed? Anyone going slower than you is an idiot, and anyone going faster than you is a moron

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users