Repair pannels in UK, where from? - Ford Explorer Forum -

Jump to content uses cookies. Read the Privacy Policy for more info. To remove this message, please click the button to the right:    I accept the use of cookies

TalkFord Gold Members Don't See Adverts! Subscribe Today To Hide This Advert!

News Feed (View All Updates)


Repair pannels in UK, where from?

  • Please log in to reply
No replies to this topic

#1 rstvan



  • Members
  • 15 posts
  • Vehicle Driven:2.1 ZT fiesta mk2
  • Location:cambridgeshire

Posted 31 January 2014 - 08:40 PM

I need replacement sills a dog legs for 1998 explorer. Does anyone supply them in uk or do i have to have them imported from the states?
Cheers Adam

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users