How did you find this site? - Page 3 - Off-Topic - TalkFord.com

TalkFord.com uses cookies. Read the Privacy Policy for more info. To remove this message, please click the button to the right:    I accept the use of cookies

TalkFord Gold Members Don't See Adverts! Subscribe Today To Hide This Advert!

News Feed (View All Updates)

Photo

How did you find this site?

• Please log in to reply
54 replies to this topic

#21 stevieb12345

stevieb12345

MEG Admiral

• Global Moderator
  • 5649 posts
  • Vehicle Driven:Mk4 Mondeo TXS

Posted 07 October 2013 - 08:03 AM

I am just stating a fact. But it proves my point when you say you find it amusing. Good glad you do that just proves my point its all about helping each other with there problems. On here or I'm I wrong ?

What fact are you stating?and what point have you proved?

#22 raynkar

raynkar

Dash cams, catch 'em out :)

• Members
  • 12778 posts
Garage View Garage

Posted 07 October 2013 - 02:08 PM

Jony boy

Can I ask something. Have you registered in here before under a different login name?

You come across similar to another poster who used to use this site.
I'm not saying its you, but I wonder why you seem so bitter after only being in here a short while.

I'm just curious, that's all :)
You can put your vehicle info at the bottom of your posts to give details to help others know what you drive :)

#23 jonyboyjonweechocbanana

jonyboyjonweechocbanana

Banned

• Banned
  • 1261 posts

Posted 07 October 2013 - 03:26 PM

:kaffeetrinker_2: nope never been on here before first time using a computer  as loads keep reminding me about  you spealt this wrong your grammer is awfull  you put this in the wrong section     topic removed so on so on   :tonofbricks:  this question reminds me of a german war film    we have ways of making you talk  lol ha ha   you no  so to your question simply never :crazy:   just bitter with all the stupid remarks  any way time for a cuppa

This user has been banned.

#24 GingaGizmo

GingaGizmo

Back in England.......

• Lifetime Gold Member
  • 18698 posts
  • Vehicle Driven:B8 Audi A4 TDi SE

Posted 07 October 2013 - 07:20 PM

I find it funny that someone with the literacy skills of a pre schooler is telling the rest of us to grow up. Being a grammar nazi is picking up on your / you're or bought / brought, not the usual drivel you post. Half of what you say may be tolerable if it didn't look like it was written by a nigerian scam artist. Being new to using a computer is no excuse for not being able to write a legible sentence. If you think you are getting a raw deal now, be thankful you weren't here about 5-6 years ago when the site had a massive buzz around it. You would have been ripped to shreds then. Things change but there must be a reason Nick still runs this site and it's as big as it is.

Live life like a dog. If you can't eat it or hump it, pi$$ on it an walk away.

#25 jonyboyjonweechocbanana

jonyboyjonweechocbanana

Banned

• Banned
  • 1261 posts

Posted 07 October 2013 - 07:34 PM

There we go again schools out

#26 Mr Z

Mr Z

Ireland Meets Organiser & Press Officer

• Press Officer
  • 1440 posts
Garage View Garage

Posted 11 October 2013 - 08:29 PM

The almighty power of Google brought me to the ford wiki, which in turn brought me here

2003 Mondeo Mk 3 Zetec, 1.8L Duratec HE SFI 125PS in Jewel Green Metallic
Mods: None, well maybe later when I can afford it.

#27 mike4369

mike4369

Big Megger

• Members
  • 3006 posts
  • Vehicle Driven:2014 C Max 1.6TDCi
  • Name:Mike

Posted 12 October 2013 - 03:02 PM

I migrated to TalkFord from the Renault forum( now there was a bunch of grumpys- and in one case a right know-all who took great delight in expounding the great I AM on all topics).

#28 jonyboyjonweechocbanana

jonyboyjonweechocbanana

Banned

• Banned
  • 1261 posts

Posted 12 October 2013 - 03:44 PM

I migrated to TalkFord from the Renault forum( now there was a bunch of grumpys- and in one case a right know-all who took great delight in expounding the great I AM on all topics).

. Yep in no what you mean?

#29 Nick

Nick

The Bloke In Charge

• Webmaster
  • 25825 posts
Garage View Garage

Posted 12 October 2013 - 07:04 PM

. Yep in no what you mean?

Did you used to own a Renault?

Please excuse my brevity, sent from my Sony Xperia

Interested in finding out what all the crypto currency fuss is about and why so many people are making thousands of pounds?

TalkCrypto.co.uk

#30 gavchav

gavchav

Just Joined TF!

• Members
  • 5 posts
Garage View Garage

Posted 13 October 2013 - 05:58 AM

Googled a question about my mondeo and this site popped up with an answer, I looked round it, liked it and decided to become a member. Happy days!! :biggrin:

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users