The 11Th Northern Performance Ford Rally 2013 - Page 4 - Shows / Meets Photos - TalkFord.com

TalkFord.com uses cookies. Read the Privacy Policy for more info. To remove this message, please click the button to the right:    I accept the use of cookies

TalkFord Gold Members Don't See Adverts! Subscribe Today To Hide This Advert!

News Feed (View All Updates)

Photo

The 11Th Northern Performance Ford Rally 2013

• Please log in to reply
31 replies to this topic

#31 compuwiz_uk

compuwiz_uk

Global Mod

• Global Moderator
  • 19696 posts
  • Vehicle Driven:2001 1.8 Mk3 Mondeo

Posted 10 July 2013 - 04:16 PM

I'm running a standard tdci that's one of the reasons I didn't show it's plain lol

mine's been on the tf stand, she's fairly standard, if you don't count lexus rears and blackeyes... Just because it's not running 500+ horses, doesn't mean there's not a place for it, the usual requirement for showing is "a wash" :L

i have once or twice had my mota on the talkford stand ( well MEG at the time i think ) & it had not had anything done to clean it other than rain & general road spray etc for over 6 months before the show  :whistling:  - nobody noticed  :}   - so i think that shows that presentable is enough of a requirement to attend ( it was presentable as i was careful not to create any clean spots on the panels to highlight how dirty she was  :}

also when i 1st started to attend meets the only things i had done to the car over & above its LX beginnings was adding front maplights & bulbs to the front footwells so standard is good too - makes a change actually most of the time

Too many mods to list in here but they can be seen here

Most Common MK3 Question / Problems have solutions listed in the WIKI - Click Here

Ford Etis Vehicle Information - Click Here

#32 Twiggy27

Twiggy27

AKA The Twigg!

• Lifetime Gold Member
  • 9331 posts
  • Vehicle Driven:The Mk4.5 Titty X

Posted 10 July 2013 - 07:15 PM

Apart from red badges mines boggo standard and I show mine at shows. Retro show last 2 years. If it's clean and straight it's rare to be standard lol.

Dan

" Dont Argue with Idiots. They Drag you down to their level and then Beat you with their expertise! "

Hers.. Modified mk3 facelift Mondeo ZS hatch tdci.
His.. Mk 4 facelift Titanium X hatch
Gone.. Mk4 mondeo Ghia saloon

" You cant buy happiness but you can buy a mondeo and that's near enough "

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users