How To: Automatic Powerfold Mirrors - Page 13 - Electrical (Mk4 Mondeo) - TalkFord.com

TalkFord.com uses cookies. Read the Privacy Policy for more info. To remove this message, please click the button to the right:    I accept the use of cookies

TalkFord Gold Members Don't See Adverts! Subscribe Today To Hide This Advert!

News Feed (View All Updates)

Photo

How To: Automatic Powerfold Mirrors

• Please log in to reply
141 replies to this topic

#121 Mondy man123

Mondy man123

Just Joined TF!

• Members
  • 2 posts
  • Vehicle Driven:Mondeo
  • Name:Paul

Posted 16 November 2017 - 03:44 PM

Did you have to put relay in.. I’ve not got relay and also want to know location. Thanks

#122 Jem71

Jem71

• Members
  • 27 posts
  • Vehicle Driven:Mondeo mk4
  • Name:Jem

Posted 26 April 2018 - 05:31 PM

I have bought folding mirrors with puddle lights - door switch with fold button and module 9G9T 14B533 AC but the mirrors don't fold via remote or by pressing the button
Does this mean it has too be activated via ids ?
Thanks

#123 Jem71

Jem71

• Members
  • 27 posts

Posted 27 April 2018 - 07:07 PM

Anyone ???

#124 apollogary

apollogary

MEG Corporal

• Gold Member
  • 1544 posts
  • Name:Gary

Posted 27 April 2018 - 07:34 PM

Yes it has to be activated. You can do it yourself with elm config and a modified adapter

2008 2.0 TDCI Ghia Auto in Kelp
18" alloys, full biscuit leather,8 way electric climate seats, sunroof, NX nav, voice, keyless start, F & R PDC, TPMS, privacy glass
Mods.
Facelift convers+. Rear door roller blinds. Rear footwell lights. Rear Ambient lighting. USB, bluetooth & BT streaming. Memory drivers seat and mirrors. Auto folding mirrors with indicators. Door warning lights front and rear. Variable heated rear seats. PTC electric heater. Facelift front and rear bumpers and bonnet with DRLs and  headlight washers. Facelift tailgate and rear LED lights. 
Keyless Entry. Power child locks, Cooled glove box, Air Quality Sensor, Facelift MCA2 with 9 speakers, DAB and Ford rear view camera. Facelift upper and centre console trims and upper door panel trims in walnut.
Adaptive Cruise Control, Forward Alert & Hill Launch Assist. Xenon Lights. Interactive Vehicle Dynamic Control. Electric Park Brake, Rear Seat Entertainment, 13 pin Detachable Tow Bar and Module 

Photos in Gallery

#125 Jem71

Jem71

• Members
  • 27 posts

Posted 28 April 2018 - 02:57 PM

Yes it has to be activated. You can do it yourself with elm config and a modified adapter

thank you

#126 Bensonboo

Bensonboo

Just Joined TF!

• Members
  • 1 posts

Posted 15 May 2018 - 07:15 PM

Hi all, not sure if this is the correct place to ask but anyway, I have a 2014 Titanium X with the power fold mirrors, my issue is that the passenger side mirror has started to take longer than usual to open / close. it’s also fairly noisy while folding, is it possible to access the motor or gears for me to grease them? if so, how?
Thanks.

#127 Mark M

Mark M

TF regular

• Members
  • 1335 posts
  • Vehicle Driven:Mk4 Mondeo 2.5t
  • Name:Mark

Posted 22 June 2018 - 09:20 PM

Having been stalking eBay I finally found a passenger front module and 2 rear modules for a REALLY good price. Now that all 4 have been replaced the mirrors fold in at the same time AND I can reprogram the rears should I have to take the battery off :D

- Front passenger:     9g9t-14b533-fc - 27/06/10
- Front driver:            9g9t-14b533-ac - 28/02/10
- Rear passenger:     9g9t-14b534-bc - 06/03/10
- Rear driver:             9g9t-14b534-bc - 06/03/10

Yes, both rear modules are identical part numbers, and the dates I've put are the ones printed on the modules which I think may be more important than those last two letters on the part number. The old modules were all dated December 2007.

RamAir Pod Filter   -   Elevate FST225 Top Pipe   -   Airtec FMIC   -   Scorpion Downpipe   -    Scorpion Cat Back Exhaust   -   ECV Valve   -   RS DMF + Clutch Kit   -   Bluefin Stage 2

Sports Rear Diffuser   -   Sports Top Front Grill   -   Sports Bottom Front Grill   -   Sports Fog Lights   -   Sport Pedal Covers   -   Dark Ice Designs Auto Lift Boot Struts   -   Dark Ice Designs Bonnet Rams   -   Dark Ice Designs Short Shift Kit   -   Auto Mirror Mod   -   Interior LED Conversion   -   Nextbase 402 and 512 Dashcams  -  Convers Mod

295bhp & 450nm of fun, but can still give 38mpg  :driving: 

#128 ScoobtoMondy

ScoobtoMondy

• Members
  • 25 posts
  • Vehicle Driven:Ford Mondeo 2008
  • Name:Rich

Posted 05 March 2019 - 08:02 AM

Appreciate this is an old post but can anybody confirm if they can see the photos on the 1st page?

Cheers

#129 Mark M

Mark M

TF regular

• Members
  • 1335 posts
  • Vehicle Driven:Mk4 Mondeo 2.5t
  • Name:Mark

Posted 05 March 2019 - 10:02 PM

Nope, they have been removed. Probably at the same time Photobucket started charging large amounts of money to allow 3rd party sharing.

RamAir Pod Filter   -   Elevate FST225 Top Pipe   -   Airtec FMIC   -   Scorpion Downpipe   -    Scorpion Cat Back Exhaust   -   ECV Valve   -   RS DMF + Clutch Kit   -   Bluefin Stage 2

Sports Rear Diffuser   -   Sports Top Front Grill   -   Sports Bottom Front Grill   -   Sports Fog Lights   -   Sport Pedal Covers   -   Dark Ice Designs Auto Lift Boot Struts   -   Dark Ice Designs Bonnet Rams   -   Dark Ice Designs Short Shift Kit   -   Auto Mirror Mod   -   Interior LED Conversion   -   Nextbase 402 and 512 Dashcams  -  Convers Mod

295bhp & 450nm of fun, but can still give 38mpg  :driving: 

#130 ScoobtoMondy

ScoobtoMondy

• Members
  • 25 posts
  • Vehicle Driven:Ford Mondeo 2008
  • Name:Rich

Posted 05 March 2019 - 10:05 PM

Damn!

Do you happen to know if there are any photo guides anywhere else?

2 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 2 guests, 0 anonymous users