Fiesta Mk4 Pinout Stereo Wire Loom - Ford Fiesta Mk4 / Mk5 Forum - (1995-2002) - TalkFord.com

TalkFord.com uses cookies. Read the Privacy Policy for more info. To remove this message, please click the button to the right:    I accept the use of cookies

TalkFord Gold Members Don't See Adverts! Subscribe Today To Hide This Advert!

News Feed (View All Updates)

Photo

Fiesta Mk4 Pinout Stereo Wire Loom

• Please log in to reply
7 replies to this topic

#1 merqury5

merqury5

Likes to chat

• Members
  • 63 posts
  • Vehicle Driven:Mondeo MK4 Titanium
  • Name:Dag Blix

Posted 01 August 2012 - 04:39 AM

Posted Image

Ill show how to use the original wiring for a new headunit with the now most common ISO socket.

My wiring on the stereo side in this pic is wrong, reversed ground and power, and the cntrl wire should have been in pin 3. But ill use the pic to show common mistakes.
I am so NOT a mechanic!
mk4 2007 2.0tdci 130ps titanium tonic ice blue
Genk Plant Build - With Electronic Stability Control - With Electric Rear Windows - Blue Tinted Glass - Complete - With Blue Glass Windscreen - With Heated Windscreen - With Console Ashtray - With Cooled Glove Box
With Monotone Instrument Panel - Electric Operated Rear View Mirror - Dual Power/Htd/Fold/Pud Lamp Mirror - With Passengers Man Lumbar Support - Driver Heated Seat-Variable Temp - With Heated Pass Seat-Variable Temp
With Driver 8 Way Pwr.Seat Adjuster - With Pass 2 Way Manual Seat Adjust - Body Coloured Exterior Door Handle - With Leather Gear Shift Knob - With Variable Intermittent Windscreen Wiper - With Heated Washer Jet
With Headlamp Washer - 6.5 X 16" Alloy Wheel - Style D - With Brake Emergency Assist - Sports Front Seat - Leather Steering Wheel - With Speed Cruise Control - With Aux Heater/Programmable Park heater
With Front/Rear Parking Aid - With A/V Jack - BT/VC Phone Interface Only - Roof Mounted Radio Antenna - High CDX6+AM/FM Radio W/Diversity Less Diversity Antenna - Ice Feature Pack 7 - With 8 High Series Radio Speakers - Telephone Prep Pack B - English - Voice Activated Module - British - With Submarine Lighting-Interior - 2/3 Row Curt Lamp/2 Row Map Light

#2 merqury5

merqury5

Likes to chat

• Members
  • 63 posts
  • Vehicle Driven:Mondeo MK4 Titanium
  • Name:Dag Blix

Posted 01 August 2012 - 01:41 PM

From left:
1st plug
left front loudspeaker pair
left rear loudspeaker pair
right front loudspeaker pair
right rear loudspeaker pair

2nd plug
empty
ground
empty
12v cntrl source
12v cntrl source
12v toggle source
12v power for unit

in this pic you can se that I've just stuck the leads into the pinholes, but that was only because my dealer didnt have the appropriate plug and I had to dismantle one that wouldnt fit. It saved me from having to cut the plug from the car side which I wanted to avid. Now I have ordered a proper one from ebay though.
I am so NOT a mechanic!
mk4 2007 2.0tdci 130ps titanium tonic ice blue
Genk Plant Build - With Electronic Stability Control - With Electric Rear Windows - Blue Tinted Glass - Complete - With Blue Glass Windscreen - With Heated Windscreen - With Console Ashtray - With Cooled Glove Box
With Monotone Instrument Panel - Electric Operated Rear View Mirror - Dual Power/Htd/Fold/Pud Lamp Mirror - With Passengers Man Lumbar Support - Driver Heated Seat-Variable Temp - With Heated Pass Seat-Variable Temp
With Driver 8 Way Pwr.Seat Adjuster - With Pass 2 Way Manual Seat Adjust - Body Coloured Exterior Door Handle - With Leather Gear Shift Knob - With Variable Intermittent Windscreen Wiper - With Heated Washer Jet
With Headlamp Washer - 6.5 X 16" Alloy Wheel - Style D - With Brake Emergency Assist - Sports Front Seat - Leather Steering Wheel - With Speed Cruise Control - With Aux Heater/Programmable Park heater
With Front/Rear Parking Aid - With A/V Jack - BT/VC Phone Interface Only - Roof Mounted Radio Antenna - High CDX6+AM/FM Radio W/Diversity Less Diversity Antenna - Ice Feature Pack 7 - With 8 High Series Radio Speakers - Telephone Prep Pack B - English - Voice Activated Module - British - With Submarine Lighting-Interior - 2/3 Row Curt Lamp/2 Row Map Light

#3 jayro84

jayro84

Just Joined TF!

• Members
  • 3 posts
  • Vehicle Driven:ford fiesta mk 4
  • Name:james

Posted 06 July 2019 - 12:32 PM

From left:
1st plug
left front loudspeaker pair
left rear loudspeaker pair
right front loudspeaker pair
right rear loudspeaker pair

2nd plug
empty
ground
empty
12v cntrl source
12v cntrl source
12v toggle source
12v power for unit

in this pic you can se that I've just stuck the leads into the pinholes, but that was only because my dealer didnt have the appropriate plug and I had to dismantle one that wouldnt fit. It saved me from having to cut the plug from the car side which I wanted to avid. Now I have ordered a proper one from ebay though. 

hi mate i have brought a steroe of ebay i cant seem to add a pic to this to show you can you tell me wire goes where ? it says on the top of the steroe  yellow b+ 10-13volt  blue ant remote. black ground. red acc . can you telle me where to put each wire 

#4 turbopete1

turbopete1

TF regular

• Members
  • 577 posts
  • Vehicle Driven:mk4 mondeo zetec
  • Name:Peter

Posted 06 July 2019 - 03:45 PM

POPULAR

or of course you could just get an adapter lead online for under £10!

• stonekeeper likes this

#5 jayro84

jayro84

Just Joined TF!

• Members
  • 3 posts

Posted 06 July 2019 - 11:14 PM

because i dont want to and no of the adapters online fit the stereo i have . its just a cheap stereo .  all i need is for some to tell me which wire goes where but no one seems to know 

#6 Mondygeek

Mondygeek

dont listen to me, you'll have horsepower and no money

• Members
  • 3113 posts
  • Vehicle Driven:Mondeo mk3 (54) tdci
  • Name:Ben

Posted 06 July 2019 - 11:20 PM

POPULAR

because i dont want to and no of the adapters online fit the stereo i have . its just a cheap stereo . all i need is for some to tell me which wire goes where but no one seems to know

Time to get out the multimeter. If you have a look online at ISO leads and wiring you can get a general idea of the common colours and see what does what. I think

Yellow = perm 12v in. (memory)
Red = ignition feed
Black = ground
Blue = remote wire from the stereo.

The instructions with your new stereo may help too but from experience these cheap Chinese stereos aren't much good
  • stonekeeper likes this

#7 PURPLE_2L_LX

PURPLE_2L_LX

Mk3 Forum Moderator

• Global Moderator
  • 28716 posts
  • Vehicle Driven:MK4.5 TDCI 140

Posted 07 July 2019 - 02:27 AM

POPULAR

To add pictures...

Bottom right of the reply box it says            More reply Options.

Click that and a larger reply box opens with the picture upload options on the bottom

left.

Browse your computer and add the picture then add it to the thread.  Dont hold your breath

on merqury5 replying, they have not logged in for the last 6 years.

• stonekeeper likes this

MK4.5 TDCI 140 Business Estate.

MK3 FUSE INFO CLICK HERE ... FORD WIKI CLICK HERE .... FORD ETIS CLICK HERE

Adding your location may find someone local who could offer assistance.

F-Super, Bluetooth OBDII (ELM) and a MS509 scanners (test subjects required).

ForDiag now available to victims.

#8 jayro84

jayro84

Just Joined TF!

• Members
  • 3 posts

Posted 07 July 2019 - 08:41 PM

can someone tell which colour wire indicated on the back of the stereo to which wire on the car connector ?

Attached Thumbnails

• IMG_20190707_213408.jpg
  • IMG_20190705_213251.jpg

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users