Ford Automobiles Forum banner

Post a pic of your Probe

5K views 16 replies 12 participants last post by  sjwagstaff 
#1 ·
Brand New forum for the Probe so let's see how many Probe owners there are on here. Be good to see some ex probe owners pics too.

i'll start us off by showing you my baby.

See less See more
#4 ·
This was my mothers 2.5 Probe. She bought it brand new in 1997 - one of the last.

This photo was taken in 2005 when the car was 8 years old !! She only used it locally and it had 30 something thousand on it !! and we reckoned it was the amongst the best in the country. Sadly, not long afterwards she was forced to sell it due to leg problems and she needed something taller. The car is still on the road somewhere but no idea what condition it's in. She still misses it.

#5 ·
I absolutely love the probe, I owned one for 3 years and had to sell it when I bought my new house due to insurance being too high because I was young, I sold it to my cuz and it got stolen, it then sadly ended up wedged on top af a vectras bonnet after the theives reversed it onto it when getting chased :-( how do you put on pics? I will show you what happened to my pride and joy!

#11 ·
these cars are getting quite rare nowadays, nice to see people looking after them, and bringing them back from the dead

#13 ·
I think I know most of you guys, I certainly know most of the cars

Here's Jaffa for those I know.

#15 ·
here's mine then. bought it at the beginning of 2007 for £310 off ebay. it had 27k on the clock as it had been dumped under a pine tree in clacton for 6 years. spent far too much money on it to date. virtually the entire car is less than 5 years old as i've upgraded or replaced everything with new parts.

#16 ·
numnuts said:
here's mine then. bought it at the beginning of 2007 for £310 off ebay. it had 27k on the clock as it had been dumped under a pine tree in clacton for 6 years. spent far too much money on it to date. virtually the entire car is less than 5 years old as i've upgraded or replaced everything with new parts.
Now that is nice !!

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.