Evaporator drain tube - Page 2 - Air-Con / Heating (Mk1/Mk2 Mondeo) - TalkFord.com

TalkFord.com uses cookies. Read the Privacy Policy for more info. To remove this message, please click the button to the right:    I accept the use of cookies

TalkFord Gold Members Don't See Adverts! Subscribe Today To Hide This Advert!

News Feed (View All Updates)

Photo

Evaporator drain tube

• Please log in to reply
11 replies to this topic

#11 covlad1987

covlad1987

covlad1987

• Members
  • 1179 posts
  • Vehicle Driven:st200 white
  • Name:joe

Posted 16 April 2011 - 10:51 AM

Has anyone got a picture where the evaporator drain tube is? I'm sure I'm looking in the right area! I can see 2 hoses entering the bulkhead and underneath then the cables for the gearbox. Reading other posts it's meant to have a u bend on it but I cant see bugger all.

Help :eyesup:

not sure this will help

http://forum.carpart...Aircon-0358.pdf

[color:red]Another warm sunny day...... Now this is Global Warming at its best!!!!!![/color]

#12 lottysvdub

lottysvdub

Big Megger

• Members
  • 434 posts
  • Vehicle Driven:Roush Cougar
  • Name:Ian

Posted 16 April 2011 - 08:29 PM

If you get under the car and look up at the rear of the subframe .... look upwards and between the steering rack and the subframe you will see a small plastic tube comming out of the floor of the car .
Deffo there as i cleaned mine out sometime ago as it was blocked and causing the water to overflow into the heaterbox and on to the carpet of the car :rolleyes:
Roush cougar V6 melina blue ,st200 throttle body, upper and lower manifolds , st200 dual ram airbox  18's, 40mm drop ,
twin front strut brace , 3 way custom rear strut brace , Custom dials , Jvc dvd head unit upgrade speakers , 12 " sub with 1200watts of bass .
Nice shiney ST24 in stardust silver
New toy  56 Focus tdci ......... loving the mpg

www.southcoastcougars.com

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users