Please help for BT/VC - Page 7 - In-Car Entertainment (Mk4 Mondeo) - TalkFord.com

TalkFord.com uses cookies. Read the Privacy Policy for more info. To remove this message, please click the button to the right:    I accept the use of cookies

TalkFord Gold Members Don't See Adverts! Subscribe Today To Hide This Advert!

Photo

Please help for BT/VC

• Please log in to reply
67 replies to this topic

#61 mrk26

mrk26

Likes to chat

• Members
  • 481 posts
  • Vehicle Driven:Mondeo Mk4 Zetec

Posted 26 February 2017 - 10:46 PM

Hi, your bt module support only bt option, usb port is only for updates, you may need to change car configuration to get bt working with new radio.
<p>Few upgrades: Facelift convers+ with custom FW, HLA, ACC with Forward Collision Alert, BT/VC with USB, Auto lock, FW updates, Auto lights + wipers, sat nav Blaupunkt FX, Genuine PDC front and rear to get visualisation on Convers + :D

#62 virus3169

virus3169

Just Joined TF!

• Members
  • 3 posts
  • Vehicle Driven:Cmax 2010

Posted 28 February 2017 - 01:34 PM

thx for the answer,

What do you mean by " change car configuration" ?

#63 mrk26

mrk26

Likes to chat

• Members
  • 481 posts
  • Vehicle Driven:Mondeo Mk4 Zetec

Posted 28 February 2017 - 08:39 PM

Car configuration is in BCM and you set there in what your car is equipped, for example if you got sony radio and bt/vc module and you change to original sat nav you need to change that in car configuration file and save to bcm and PCM, otherwise your bt/vc module may not work anymore due to wrong configuration.
<p>Few upgrades: Facelift convers+ with custom FW, HLA, ACC with Forward Collision Alert, BT/VC with USB, Auto lock, FW updates, Auto lights + wipers, sat nav Blaupunkt FX, Genuine PDC front and rear to get visualisation on Convers + :D

#64 cosmindaniel

cosmindaniel

Just Joined TF!

• Members
  • 6 posts
  • Vehicle Driven:FordCMAX2008Titanium
  • Name:Cosmin

Posted 26 March 2017 - 11:51 AM

Hi, i dont understand something: i have a bt on my car with voice module wich is nokia 8M5T-19G488-CK but the player is Sony with 7M5T-18C939-AE code. Somehow one each other doesnt see, isnt incompatible. Bt module doesnt have an usb update cable.
Do you know what module i need to make the sistem work.???
Thakns in advance.

#65 bertodelpuerto

bertodelpuerto

Likes to chat

• Members
  • 75 posts
  • Vehicle Driven:Ford Mondeo MkIV

Posted 04 September 2017 - 11:02 AM

Hello guys! A trouble with a BT/VC module change into my car. This is my case:

My car: Ford Mondeo 2.0 GHIA-X. Factory date 23/7/2008 (week 30). European.

My radio: Sony MP3 6 CD, model CD3XX-CD6-ISLAND-GGDS. Factory date: 01/07/2008

My radios gives the following data (pressing 1+6):

05-04-01 / RADIO_GGDS_4 / BL 02-06-40 / CD 3.0.16 / FB 06.00 / EQ 21 GGDS / ALIGN / 28/04/2008 ... and then serial number and the rest (i think it's no important).

Also, when i try to update radio firmware with USB, it runs, and says "no update needed" so, the latest is in....I think...

Original module: NOKIA BT voice control 7S7T-19G488-DE (no USB, no BT audio).

Glove box: Only AUX IN (4 pin red connector, 3 wires: red/brown, black and blue/red), no USB.

New module changed: NOVERO BT voice connectivity with USB 8M5T-19C112-DN, from a 2007-2009 Ford Focus (european).

So, module changed done. FORSCAN module modification done and saved into the car's module.

CD and radio works fine, with sound. USB/BT audio and BT handsfree working, but no sound. Also, no BT/USB into the AUX menu of the Convers+ screen.

I can connect mobile phone with BT, and play tracks on the radio, change the track...but no sound. Also no sound when i press voice to car button.

Any suggestion? maybe i have to do wire modification? 

#66 RossMacGill

RossMacGill

Advanced Member

• Members
  • 39 posts
  • Vehicle Driven:Mondeo titanium X

Posted 10 September 2017 - 08:12 PM

Yeah sounds like you need the wiring mod, it's on this forum, just search for it.

Sent from my Nexus 6P using Tapatalk

2009 Mondeo Mk4 Titanium X Tdci 2.0 (Pre facelift)

#67 Fimax

Fimax

Just Joined TF!

• Members
  • 2 posts
  • Vehicle Driven:S-Max TDCi 2.0 2008
  • Name:Sami

Posted 11 April 2021 - 01:54 PM

Hello everyone,

I have S-Max 2008 (manufactured Feb 2008), which assumably has quite similar electrics as in Mondeo.

Car has factory fitted Travelpilot NX with BT handsfree but not BT audio streaming. To upgrade with BT audio streaming I recently replaced the original BT module (7S7T-19G488-BE) by newer version (8M5T-19C112-AS). After installation and settings change via Forscan the BT module itself seems to be working. New menus are shown in NX radio, connection to phone and audio streaming works but not any sound from BT sources. Seems that this car needs wiring modification to make voice working with newer BT module. I would be grateful if someone can give details about the wiring change or other info for the issue.

#68 Fimax

Fimax

Just Joined TF!

• Members
  • 2 posts
  • Vehicle Driven:S-Max TDCi 2.0 2008
  • Name:Sami

Posted 11 April 2021 - 08:08 PM

Problem gets solved. I found diagram from web and good discussion in this forum.

Seems that in case of BT Module upgrade in this S-Max build version & configuration the audio signal have to be fed using existing Aux in -cable which need to be re-routed to to BT Module connector contacts 5,6 and 23. Existing Aux In -connector have to be re-routed to BT Module contacts 37, 38 and 19 if that function is still wanted to keep.

Problem is that in this car's BT connector the contact crimps are missing from these contact points. Have to find and purchase the crimps, connector housing type is Tyco 1355930-2 in case of someone need that information.

I already tried that connection temporarily by using plain stripped wires. Audio worked fine in music streaming and phone calls.

2 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 2 guests, 0 anonymous users