How To Retrofit BT/VC to the 6000cd - Page 11 - In-Car Entertainment (Mk4 Mondeo) - TalkFord.com

TalkFord.com uses cookies. Read the Privacy Policy for more info. To remove this message, please click the button to the right:    I accept the use of cookies

TalkFord Gold Members Don't See Adverts! Subscribe Today To Hide This Advert!

News Feed (View All Updates)

Photo

How To Retrofit BT/VC to the 6000cd

• Please log in to reply
101 replies to this topic

#101 relhist

relhist

Little Megger

• Members
  • 114 posts

Posted 14 September 2016 - 10:32 AM

Hi I've checked all posts but there doesn't seems to be an answer to my problem.

So I've fitted pre 2008 stereo (sony 6cd) to my mondeo 2009 and swapped bt modules, but what should I do to have aux back working? Should I join pins 23 to 19, 6 to 38 and 5 to 39 ?

And somewhere I found that line out left is 37, not 39.

Can someone help me with this, please

You should cut the aux connector wiring and join the connector to 37 (pin1 on aux), 38 (pin4 on aux) and 19 (pin3 on aux). These are the audio in pins of BT/VC module. Pin 5,6,23 is audio out to the head unit.

#102 relhist

relhist

Little Megger

• Members
  • 114 posts

Posted 14 September 2016 - 10:37 AM

Is there any argument against using the pins from 37-54 positions (populated ones) of the BT/VC connector as a source for missing terminals (instead of hunting for FUTUBA radio control terminals) when retrofitting BT/VC/USB to a non-USB setup? As I read the wiring diagramms, pins 37-54 are used to connect the factory nokia phone holder to the BT/VC module on a non-USB setup, but these holders are quite obsolote these days...

I have not read that anybody used these pins in such way, but i might miss something.

Edited by relhist, 14 September 2016 - 10:40 AM.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users