2001 Ford Cougar 2.5 V6 with LPG conversion

694 views 0 replies 1 participant last post by  mm1000 
#1 ·
£: 1000

Mileage: 134000

MOT Expiry Date: May 2015

Tax Expiry Date: 31/10/14

I have read the rules: Yes

A lovely 2.5 V6 Ford Cougar with a professionally fitted LPG conversion in the best colour! All the power of a V6 for the cost of a hatchback. I get about 200 miles to a tank of LPG costing me less than £30. The tanks in the spare wheel well.The LPG system was serviced a few months ago.

Although the mileage reads 133,000, earlier this year it had a new Engine fitted form a car that had only done 55,000 miles. Along with the new engine were a new clutch, auxiliary belts, plugs etc. Along with the standard interior features, CD, climate control etc it has got the more comfortable Cougar 2 seats fitted.

For the last MOT it had the difficult suspension arm replaced, some welding and several new bushes. There are no advisories on the MOT except a new rear number plate!

The bodywork is fairly good condition and polishes up well. It has wheels from a Mondeo ST200 with recent front tyres fitted.

The only bad thing is that a rear coil spring has snapped. If I get the full asking price I will get it replaced.

A great car that has served me proud and I have covered many thousands of miles in it but unfortunately it isn't practical at my new home in London and doesn't get used.

Will p/x fro a Ka Luxury or Puma.

Attachments

See less See more
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.