Ford Automobiles Forum banner

The 10Th Northern Performance Ford Rally At Thoresby Park 1St July 2012

2K views 14 replies 6 participants last post by  Aikola 
#1 · (Edited by Moderator)
Well here are the pictures (below) from the 10th Northern Performance Ford Rally at Thoresby Park, I hope you all enjoy them as much as I enjoyed the day. Really was a great turn out of Fords on the day, as well as a good turn out of Jap motors on the other side of the show.

I just want to say a big thank you to everyone who turned out for this, a top turn out indeed, with only one no show I believe due to an emergency call out from work. While the weather may have being over cast for most of the day as such, with the a few sunny spells, I think we did very well with it, with only having just the one brief light rain shower that was over within a few minutes of it starting, it certainly didn't the dampen the day at all. It really was a good turn out of cars, all looking good, even if the weather leading up to it was damp and wet. So once again, thank you all for turning out for this, really was a brilliant turn out, without you all turning up, there would be no show, top work folks, it was good to see some old faces again and well as meet some new ones.

Due to chatting a far bit during the day, I didn't get my camera out till late on, so please except my apologies if I didn't get a picture of your car at the show, I missed a good number of other cars as well on the day which where also on show, which I was also gonna grab picture of, but sadly missed out on. Did anyone grab a picture of the 100E and also see what engine it was running by any chance? I hope so, it did look very sweet indeed. Due to the fact I prefer my Fords over Jap motors, coupled with the fact it was late on when I dug my camera out, I failed to get any pictures of any Jap's motors as such, but since this is a forum dedicated to Ford motors, I don't think that's it any great loss really.

Top TF/STDRS car for me on the day was Baggys79 Ford Sierra XR4X4, the 8[sup]th[/sup] picture down, really was a stunner indeed.

Right, here are the pictures, roll on next years show I say, enjoy.

See less See more
#5 ·
Great pictures Rick, was a great day out, lots of very well presented cars, great guys from STdriverRS and good to meet Owiddy and Yvonne too, a well organised and enjoyable day.

#10 ·
as above...

#14 ·
don't see many orions about these days tbh...

#15 ·
Nice pictures, both those XR4x4s are lovely but I am always in awe of that XR4i the guy who owns it has done a great job and its finished off in a Jaguar blue, totally unique and super clean.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.