Welcome to the Rutland area page - Rutland - TalkFord.com

TalkFord.com uses cookies. Read the Privacy Policy for more info. To remove this message, please click the button to the right:    I accept the use of cookies

TalkFord Gold Members Don't See Adverts! Subscribe Today To Hide This Advert!

Group Navigation

News Feed (View All Updates)

Photo

Welcome to the Rutland area page

• Please log in to reply
No replies to this topic

#1 siruncle

siruncle

munching bananas

• Global Moderator
  • 18989 posts
  • Vehicle Driven:St150
  • Name:Pete

Posted 24 June 2011 - 10:57 PM

Hello everyone, and A Very Big Welcome to the Rutland Area page. My name's siruncle (aka Pete) and i've volunteered myself to try and get some local meets going, to be honest, its pretty quiet in these parts, :( and i don't think it'd hurt to have some Fords scattered around the place in mass :biggrin:, on a regular basis.

I've done a search, and there appears to only be a few of us in the area, but then again, that's only based on information members have provided on their profile. If you're reading this, and you're from the tiniest county in the country (i believe), and you're interested, please update your location info and drop me a line or join the group, and i'll get back to you as soon as possible. So far i've had a couple of people say they'd be up for meeting up sometime, and i'll do my best to accomodate everyone thats interested's availability.

I've been thinking of maybe meeting somewhere around Rutland Water, as it is quite big, quite pretty, and there's a few decent pubs about, :beer: . As far as i know, (i will do a check beforehand) parking all day there is £3, so once you're there, its a pretty cheap day out too.

Apart from anything else, i think it'd be nice to put a face to a name on the site too. If you want to come alone, or bring the other half and the kids, or a mate, or even the dog, age is irrelevant, everyone will be welcome.

Looking forward to hearing from you,

Thanks for reading, :L

Pete

P.S. By all means click to join this group to ensure you get to know what's happening and when!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users